• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is there a Packable .25 that takes CF Bottle?

If you are still looking for a packable bottle gun, maybe a FX Dreamline, Dream-Pup Bottle. 7.5lbs though. 32" in length. For more info....https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/FX_Dreamline_Dream_Pup_Bottle_Synthetic/5006#10071

1588797038_2476193085eb31e6e11a287.29188619.png

or the FX Dreamline Lite Compact.... I have the FX Dreamlite and the stock removes with one hand screw. 

https://fxairguns.com/rifles/dreamline-lite/

1588797497_18758786055eb32039449480.28227872.png

By packable do you just mean folds to a smaller size...or length when used? There are a few rifles with detachable or folding stocks that collapse fairly small for packing.

What is the use...hunting...plinking? What power levels and caliber?

As long as you can take it down or fold it put it in a backpack it works for me. Is it possible to remove the barrel on these guns repeatedly just to make them more portable?

Hunting small games, some plinking. Just takin it to the woods and have some fun with it. 

By packable do you just mean folds to a smaller size...or length when used? There are a few rifles with detachable or folding stocks that collapse fairly small for packing.

As long as you can take it down or fold it put it in a backpack it works for me. Is it possible to remove the barrel on these guns repeatedly just to make them more portable?

Hunting small games, some plinking. Just takin it to the woods and have some fun with it.

CF to get large shot count then?...or were you looking for something you could pack an extra bottle with? How many shots were you looking to get? Most don't have exchangeable bottles.

This is my packable toy; semi-auto AEA Backpacker. 19.5" with suppressor removed and stock folded. 50 shots with 35 fps spread. 25 if I keep it to 20 fps but that isn't necessary for my hunting. Shoots JSB 18.1's super accurately at 880 fps.

1588800350_4570044215eb32b5e758b90.66493782.jpg

CF to get large shot count then?...or were you looking for something you could pack an extra bottle with? How many shots were you looking to get? Most don't have exchangeable bottles.

Pack one or two extra bottles. At least 1oo shots. I appreciate you asking the question to solve the problem. It really doesnt need to be a bottle. Long as I can pack enough air to get me to 100. I didnt know most are not exchangeable. If the bottle is not exchangeable it's useless.

That AEA looks good, is the bottle exchangeable?

Nope. Some Daystate and BSA guns have replaceable bottles...likewise for FX Impacts and Crowns. Others could weigh in on what else. Most paintball based connection guns aren't because the coarse paintball threads weren't designed to be unscrewed at PCP pressures. You might be able to add the FX bottle valve to a some other companies bottles to allow removing.

You might also consider carrying a small CF recharge bottle. That would give you more options like the Leishy. 

I recommend the Edgun Leshiy. It folds in half. It's super compact, and the high end model has a digital regulator. They are very accurate. Watch some videos on them.

Where is the bottle on the Leshiy?

Leshiy 2 will have one, but may not meet your needs based on barrel lenth?

1588800128_2151534045eb32a8002b2e8.76329277.jpeg

Leshiy 2 is also semi auto. No single loading pellets. 

I recommend the Edgun Leshiy. It folds in half. It's super compact, and the high end model has a digital regulator. They are very accurate. Watch some videos on them.

Where is the bottle on the Leshiy?

The bottle on the Leshiy is the 8" tube that the stock pad for your shoulder attaches to. Don't be deceived by it's small size. It can handle 300 BAR (4500 psi), so you'll get at least 22 regulated shots with it. Ed from Edgun spared no expense on the design of this compact gun. As far as I know, he's the only gun manufacturer out there with the balls to take one of his guns, shoot a sub MOA group at 50 yards, run over the gun with both wheels of his Land Cruiser, pick it back up, and shoot another sub MOA group. The guns are designed VERY, VERY well. 

The Leshiy 2 will have an attachment for another bottle in the stock area. If you added a .40L 300BAR CF bottle to the stock set up, you could easily get 70-75 regulated shots on a single fill. It will also be semi auto with a high capacity magazine. If you're looking for a compact gun to take in a backpack, this is it my friend. There are videos online of a guy hunting porcupine in the forest with his .25 Leshiy. He assassinates those things! The Leshiy 2 is SICK! 

If you're interested, contact Brian at Edgun West: https://www.edgunwest.com/edgun-leshiy-2-preorder-notification/