• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is there a good place to send a PROD in for repair?

What part of the country are you in? I try to get my work done close to home, saving postage and possible returns. Once the expert gets inside your gun, they may reccy some ideas for improvement that will delight you.
Are there local resources in the Bay Area? I’m also in PH/Concord area and interested in acquiring a Marauder Pistol. It would be even more enticing if there were a few enthusiasts also in the area.

Are there local resources in the Bay Area? I’m also in PH/Concord area and interested in acquiring a Marauder Pistol. It would be even more enticing if there were a few enthusiasts also in the area.
There are two people that work on airguns that I know of in the NorCal area, I don't know of anyone in the bay area. Martin would know for sure.

Motorhead does great work!

A Regged prod with a slow leak could be fun, If it's not the reg then should be fairly easy. If it is the reg it will be a little.more difficult.