Is there a clear winner in the portable compressor category?

Tuxing sells parts on Amazon and AliExpress.
They sell parts for my ready air ?
I looked inside and it has a broken gear from the motor.

646DCFD5-456A-4325-8D12-77DA56361334.jpeg

I don't know. I was responding to your Tuxing statement ("as I HEAR you can get parts for them"). You'd have to look at what they're offering to see if they would work with the Ready Air..
Thanks, I’ll look, for now I have a new ready air, at least there service is great. They sent me a fedex label and sent back a new pump fedex to me. So it took 7 days, not bad. I still have my Walmart vevor pump, so far it’s nice, much quieter than the ready air.

Thinking of adding one. I already have a Bauer Junior II I bought new. Looking for something smaller with minimum maintenance/repairs to keep in my basement when I shoot down there without relocating my tanks or going up and down the stairs. Would like the option to run on DC in a pinch. Will only be used to fill guns, not tanks.
purchase a yong heng thru Walmart and get the warranty . My gauge was leaking, I contacted Walmart. They gave all my money back and told me to keep the compressor. Cost 15 bucks to repair!

purchase a yong heng thru Walmart and get the warranty . My gauge was leaking, I contacted Walmart. They gave all my money back and told me to keep the compressor. Cost 15 bucks to repair!
Can you give that link to it at Walmart?

I dont see that one just 25$ a month insurance..

Or that warrantee policy to buy will do.

Last edited:
I’m a YouTube geek and have watched a number of vids on the GX cs2 especially at Target Forge channel. He has done several in depth studies on this and the Yong Heng esp as relates to what comes out of the compressor and into your gun.
I believe all the small ones put out lots of moisture…..lots! Even with the small filters.
The Yong Heng produced significant carbon monoxide so it’s NEVER suitable for breathable air. Very interesting data produced by him. I’ll try to find a link to the video.

Go to Walmart online, search for yong heng compressor. The warranty is around 35 bucks for 3 years. I got a free compressor out of the deal!
Ive been that's why i ask for your none i see have it. You show me what im missing . Unless you got a different kinda walmart .. its not even a option at checkout.. just 25-35 $ " per month" affirm insurance. No flat warrantee

Like so from m walmart

Air Compressor YONG HENG Genuine​

$349.00
(3.0)3 stars out of 2 reviews2 reviews
$33/mo with
Affirm
Learn

If you got the link right too it then show it.

Last edited:
I'm giving the Vevor serious thought. The protection plan for $22 is probably a good idea too. I have a YH for bottles, but the whole 5 gallon bucket thing is a hassle, and I worry about using it in cold weather because it is in an unheated shed. Have to drain it every time I use it in cold weather. The Vevor would fill the winter gap ensuring I have pressure in my guns. Thanks for the feedback.
Antifreeze