• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is their some sort of a secret?

To get into Pyramid Air parts? i tried for a hour.They have search function ya type in what ya looking for then a X pops up on the right side of the box then that wipe's out everything ya looking for" I got in their a year ago and brought 2 mags. Maybe they dont sell parts anymore?Thanks
@willy Got it sorted out from a desktop. On a desktop place the arrow over "Airguns" in the banner. Next click "View All Accessories".
It will take you to the page in the link below. From there click "Parts."

You should end up here --> https://www.pyramydair.com/air-guns/accessories/parts

Viewing 62 pages of airgun parts. From there use the filters at the top of the pages to narrow down your search.

searching for parts on PA has always been a pain in the A$$, they are too lazy to take pictures and their new upgraded site is a joke
they could take a Lesson from John Knibbs and make it easy for us that buy from them
and i ask you where is the ammo exit on their site it is gone
so much good, so much bad
and yes i know my way around their site very well