Is the wait over??!!!?!?

Thanks all! Yeah I know 17 months was an insane wait so far. I'm hoping I'll get tracking shortly to confirm that it really is done. Really the only benefit that I can think of is with the preorder I saved a good $600. But worth waiting that long? No. But luckily no one has to wait anymore but there's a price markup for AOA to make some money in there. I'm very looking forward to getting it. Debating on what scope to put on it though between my Arken SH-4 and SWFA 10x42. Likely my SWFA as it's got way more adjustment so I don't need special mounts with the 50moa built into the rail. Power wise likely going to be tuning it for the 860-880fps range with the 18gr JSBs which will keep the 16gr in the 900-920fps range. The one I have is the standard with 15" barrel so should be no issue to get that power. Have a fixed Luth AR butt stock for it. Depending on noise might go with the DFL adapter for it with a Sumo.

You should have no problem getting those power levels and more. That's the standard power level in the Evol .22 Mini and that only has a 10" barrel. 

I was falsely really excite with I saw Feb 25 as I ordered mine on March 3........... 2020. I guess I've got another year to wait for my .357. Glad I picked up an AirForce .45 for some fun in the interim.

Thanks guys! And yes she is the best gift I ever could have asked for!!

Congrats - mine just turned 11 and she's a hormonal challenge. Let's touch base in 10 years....... ;) It's rewarding and it's not, it's enjoyable but it's a lot of work, just like everything else in life - good times and bad times and you work through it.

Lol oh we're gonna have our hands full with this one for sure. She's very energetic and usually happy as can be. But she's one of the most stubborn strong headed kids I've ever seen which she gets from both my wife and I so we figured on that. But it's great most the time and know harder times are ahead but like you said that's life!