• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is something wrong in this picture?

It's kind of strange that another customer in your original thread in the PCP Discussion also received a Kratos when he ordered an Akela. I can see it happening once but twice? The shipping department at Crosman needs to replace that employee who's sending out the wrong orders. I see it as a big inconvenience.

I agree. Sometimes companies hire inexperienced people to pick orders. The person was either in a big hurry to meet their quota for the day or couldn’t read or may be drunk. But mistakes do happen. I read the original post and didn’t see the other person get theirs with the same problem. I just seen this poster show his in the original post. Unless I missed something.

Look at the last post by alleycatter...

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/akela-pointers/?referrer=1

OK I see now. His post wasn’t there the last time I looked. Just when he first said that he ordered one also. Must’ve been the same person that picked the orders.