Is shipping airguns to Puerto Rico legal?

YES, Gents, it is legal, with no restrictions at all, of any kind. And the best and most effective way is to use USPS Priority with insurance, of course. Additionally, airgun accesories or parts that fit into prepaid Priority boxes, up to 80 lbs., can be sent with same fixed rates as stateside, including Hawaii & Alaska, we are part the USA, you know. Over the past 15 years or so I've purchased from and sold stateside no less than 20 airguns using the USPS and have had "0" problems, period. Must mention this was done through USPS mayor post offices, not any of the smaller licensed post offices that are also in use. The only "none-guns" prohibited from importation are "blank guns" & their ammunition. Firearms, of course, are prohibited. Use of other shipping alternatives such as Fedex, DHL, UPS, is impractical because their rates to PR are sky high when compared to the US Postal Service. These last mentioned companies also "may" have rather "unclear" policies that "may" be open to interpretation and consider airguns as falling under the categories of firearms.
As recently as two days ago I had cooked up a very good deal for an airgun here on AGN and the "nincompoop" seller backed off because he checked the shipping policies on the AirgunDepot site and it stated shipping to PR was prohibited by the carrier rules. I pleaded with the guy, stating that may well be the case with AirgunDepot, but Pyramyd Air, Trenier Outdoors, AoA and the other other big name stores ship airguns and airgun accessories to PR everyday. Also mentioned as recently as last week I had purchased an airgun here on this site from a fellow up North (and from NJ at that), again, no problem sending it to PR using our good, old USPS. But the guy wouldn't budge, so the deal went out the window.
BTW, if I may address AirgunDepot, if you don't want out business, fine, so be it, we'll order from another supplier, of which there are many.
Anyhow, sorry for the rant, but wanted to clear the air of any misunderstanding concerning the subject and let the community know that shipping airguns and accessories to PR is legal and safe, just as any other state, except a few of the known "problem" states, of which we are not part off, thank God. :)
Un cordial saludo para todos................................Pedro in PR

YES, Gents, it is legal, with no restrictions at all, of any kind. And the best and most effective way is to use USPS Priority with insurance, of course. Additionally, airgun accesories or parts that fit into prepaid Priority boxes, up to 80 lbs., can be sent with same fixed rates as stateside, including Hawaii & Alaska, we are part the USA, you know. Over the past 15 years or so I've purchased from and sold stateside no less than 20 airguns using the USPS and have had "0" problems, period. Must mention this was done through USPS mayor post offices, not any of the smaller licensed post offices that are also in use. The only "none-guns" prohibited from importation are "blank guns" & their ammunition. Firearms, of course, are prohibited. Use of other shipping alternatives such as Fedex, DHL, UPS, is impractical because their rates to PR are sky high when compared to the US Postal Service. These last mentioned companies also "may" have rather "unclear" policies that "may" be open to interpretation and consider airguns as falling under the categories of firearms.
As recently as two days ago I had cooked up a very good deal for an airgun here on AGN and the "nincompoop" seller backed off because he checked the shipping policies on the AirgunDepot site and it stated shipping to PR was prohibited by the carrier rules. I pleaded with the guy, stating that may well be the case with AirgunDepot, but Pyramyd Air, Trenier Outdoors, AoA and the other other big name stores ship airguns and airgun accessories to PR everyday. Also mentioned as recently as last week I had purchased an airgun here on this site from a fellow up North (and from NJ at that), again, no problem sending it to PR using our good, old USPS. But the guy wouldn't budge, so the deal went out the window.
BTW, if I may address AirgunDepot, if you don't want out business, fine, so be it, we'll order from another supplier, of which there are many.
Anyhow, sorry for the rant, but wanted to clear the air of any misunderstanding concerning the subject and let the community know that shipping airguns and accessories to PR is legal and safe, just as any other state, except a few of the known "problem" states, of which we are not part off, thank God. :)
Forgot to mention, it is also OK to ship pellets and slugs!

I shipped and bought several AG from PR years ago with no problems.
As far as people not knowing PR is not part of the states, you can just blame that on ignorance. Younger people are becoming more and more ignorant these days. I read a few days ago some kids don't know how to tell time on a face clock.
"Idiocracy" is really happening.

Is it legal? Yes. Will I ship there-no. I usually sell my items with shipping included, and I specify I will ship to the 48 contiguous states. Because I am paying the shipping, I get to choose the carrier. I am a daily pickup with UPS so that is most convenient for me. In addition, the USPS tracking is nowhere near as good as that of UPS. While an insurance claim is not pleasant with any carrier, it is particularly difficult with the USPS. Can I ship to PR via UPS?, yes, for about 2 1/2 times the cost, and it will require customs paperwork, so I choose not to. There is a simple rule in business. The seller sets the terms. If you don't like the terms, feel free to buy elsewhere. It's like going to the bank for a loan and trying to dictate the terms. The person with the $$ or the goods sets the terms.

Buenas Pedro. Queria saber si se puede enviar airsoft a california.