• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is PA selling firearm ammo now?

Just to set the record straight; I am not anti-gun.
Saying anything more about that turns this thread political.
Let's not go there please.
I do however align with those members in the air gun forums that that are concerned that the antigun folks might turn their attention to air guns.
They are very frustrated in their efforts to regulate firearms and as a result need to expand their overreach.
So, IMO, when one of the largest air gun retailers in this country switches gears and starts handling that dreaded (their opinion) powder burner ammo it sends up a red flag (No pun intended, maybe)
Therefore, I am concerned.
Edward
I don't think it's accurate to claim Pyramyd AIR is switching gears so much as expanding to meet additional customer needs. A significant number of our customers are also firearm owners who would love to be able to purchase items for all of their shooting needs from one place. None of this takes away from our love of airguns in any way! We have increased the number of custom tuning services available for airguns, expanded our product offerings and we will once again sponsor and produce the largest field target event in the USA this year (https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2024/02/lets-get-ready-to-shoot-it-out-at-the-2024-pyramyd-cup/).

Pyramyd AIR is a significant voice in the USA for airgun rights, did you know we are the founding member of Airgun Sporting Association (https://airgunsporting.org/)?

What's going downhill about PA? They still sell all of the airgun products that they always have? Now they've expanded their business and are offering a large amount of outdoors related gear. If they don't offer the best price on something there's always a competitor out there. I like to see companies grow and profit. I hope that all of the companies that sell airguns and accessories see growth in the coming years.