• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is my puppy going to be fine after this?

my dog titus ate guts now and then , but he loved to eat squirrels , heck he used to fly where I gutted then and would eat the feet like we eat chicken wings , I got a new dog and he loves wild game , and i always cook liver and hearts for him he just loves it here is a pic of whiskers my puppy

i got him a toy squirrel and am training him to hunt like Titus did , he is a dachhound they were designed to hunt badgers and love meat

dog.jpg
scruf yote.jpg

Last edited:
my dog titus ate guts now and then , but he loved to eat squirrels , heck he used to fly where I gutted then and would eat the feet like we eat chicken wings , I got a new dog and he loves wild game , and i always cook liver and hearts for him he just loves it here is a pic of whiskers my puppy

i got him a toy squirrel and am training him to hunt like Titus did , he is a dachhound they were designed to hunt badgers and love meat

View attachment 297589View attachment 297587
Yes they were bred for hunting badgers, but what I know of badgers, I have a hard time picturing just how that would go!

Adorable little schnitzel you have there!

View attachment 297589View attachment 297587
Great to hear you got another buddy to hangout with. Have some great time together.

I had a black lab once that ate pocket gophers. He didn’t care if they were fresh or had been above ground for a week. One time my Brittany caught a very large gopher, gave it’s skull a good crunch then left it lay. Lab picked it up and when I went to take it from him he swallowed it whole. After that I quit worrying about what went down his throat.
Dogs are a lot like sharks in that they can eat and digest things you don’t want to know about.
people equate their dogs with us humans. We are wimps compared to animals.