Is JG Airguns legit?

Absolutely.

Last fall at a swap meet someone stole the front sight and adjustment screw from my Diana 6M.

I checked everywhere and finally ended up with JG.

They had exactly what I wanted and it was in my hands in less then three days.

While I was waiting for the new sight I inserted a piece of Allen key.

It works well enough that I have the new sight as a spare…

7F55847C-6A36-4677-B7FF-08FC7BE38347.1650473919.jpeg

Reactions: Treefrog
John Groenewold of JG Airguns has been in the business of collecting, cataloging, and restoring vintage airguns since the 1980s. Iirc, Heather is his daughter and handles most of the day-to-day business. In the 30+ years we have done business with them, they have proven to be a trusted resource for original or replacement parts, who treat customers with courtesy and respect.

Good folks, in my experience.

Reactions: Treefrog
Yes, we are legit. We are largest dealer of antique airgun parts in the country. We are strictly an online business. We've officially been in business since 1993, but we have been working in the industry since the 70's! There are very simple to follow instructions on the homepage. If you need more information, please visit our Technical page, Terms and Conditions page and FAQ page. You can find pretty much everything you need on our site, from parts to manuals and ammo!

I had a terrible experience. Heather was rude and completely unhelpful...she spent more time sending emails blaming me for not memorizing their FAQs & Terms of Service than it would have taken to make things right and allow me to download the manual I bought. Kept my money and no download! Unfortunately they are the only source for many older airgun parts, just don't expect them to make things right if something goes wrong with your order.

well if you need hard to find parts you have to go to JG and i have had nothing but fantastic serves
Home Depot just screwed up an order last month and reordered that same thing from Zoro and been having the same problems
no business is perfect and when it comes to a small business that can get overwhelmed at times
I've ordered from them a bunch of times since posting this thread and had nothing but good experiences.

I had a terrible experience. Heather was rude and completely unhelpful...she spent more time sending emails blaming me for not memorizing their FAQs & Terms of Service than it would have taken to make things right and allow me to download the manual I bought. Kept my money and no download! Unfortunately they are the only source for many older airgun parts, just don't expect them to make things right if something goes wrong with your order.
I sent a message asking for more pictures of a gun they had for sale and the response was did you click on the picture, there's a picture of both sides. I responded saying I can't spend 300 dollars on a gun with two pictures and no warranty. I also received a nasty response from Heather. Not sure about her customer service skills but I know the gun will still be available.