• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is JG Airguns legit?

I sent a message asking for more pictures of a gun they had for sale and the response was did you click on the picture, there's a picture of both sides. I responded saying I can't spend 300 dollars on a gun with two pictures and no warranty. I also received a nasty response from Heather. Not sure about her customer service skills but I know the gun will still be available.
Not my experience with @Heather. She has always been more than helpful.

Best selection of parts but customer service is hot trash. Just pray there is never an issue with your order. Heather was and continues to be incredibly rude to me as i try and figure out why JG is telling me that my address is invalid to ship to. All questions have been met with rudeness and attitude. Regardless if this order goes through or not this will be my last interaction with JG due to Heathers attitude alone. They indicated that if i cancelled the order it would incur a cancellation fee per the terms and conditions for providing false address information, even though my address is correct according to usps. Well see how that plays out too if i have to cancel. I guess when youre the only gig in town you can treat you customers however you want. Not impressed with them.

Last edited: