• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is it worth the money? 9L SCBA Tank!

Noob here, no need to take it easy on me though. So, I'm pretty sure I kinda get how the whole 4500psi tank vs 4500psi gun thing works. I'll get one full fill and then progressively less air from the tank going into the gun with each fill. I just got the Umarex Gauntlet G30, and a Yong Heng.(Again........noob here.) which it says the bottle holds, and I quote "Max Tank Fill of 4,500 psi / 24 cu in". The regulator is at 2800psi, so I imagine I'll be filling from like 3000psi to 4000psi.(ish) Can anyone give me a general idea of exactly how much less you get in each fill? I'm trying to get an idea of exactly how many shots I'd end up getting from a 9L tank. I won't remember a math lesson hahaahahahaha! Just if anybody has anything comparable that they use and would like to share what they're getting that'd be great. Also my Gauntlet is stock. No upgrades yet.