• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

is it possible??

Hopefully, others will chime in. I actually have to say my piece.

The first question is a fairly simple one, have you shot a pcp? Second, is harder what 2 are you looking at? Have you decided a caliber?

My answer to your question is no. I own 3, I'm selling one to fill the void between the 2 that I'm extremely happy with, to purchase a third. I'm thinking 4 might do it. My break down is close range real quiet, hunting, benchrest and big bore.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

is it possible to buy 1 or 2 guns, a small compressor and be done and happy?

I DON'T THINK SO!

is it normal to want a second gun in less than a year??

Yes, perfectly normal the addiction wouldn't have it any other way. 😉 So long as you are not collecting I would think you would not need more than eight or ten guns to fulfill your needs. Myself I try not to collect so only have thirty or so.😳

is it possible to buy 1 or 2 guns, a small compressor and be done and happy?

is it normal to want a second gun in less than a year??

Possible, but not probable... buy a good compressor, then add to your stable of PCPs as you see fit. Wanting a second gun in less than year is natural, especially if the first didn’t quite scratch that itch. 

Hopefully, others will chime in. I actually have to say my piece.

The first question is a fairly simple one, have you shot a pcp? Second, is harder what 2 are you looking at? Have you decided a caliber?

My answer to your question is no. I own 3, I'm selling one to fill the void between the 2 that I'm extremely happy with, to purchase a third. I'm thinking 4 might do it. My break down is close range real quiet, hunting, benchrest and big bore.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

bought hatsan bullboss .25 before ever touching a pcp or seeing in person just videos, now looking at fx dreamlite .25 and have a yong heng 

To answer your question, yes, it is normal. With my budget and that thing that's called priorities, I'm averaging one airgun a year. Not mentioned is the optics, scope rings and other accessories that come along with it. I would love a good compressor but I have dive shops near me within 5-10 minutes that fill to 4500 PSI for $3.00.

Definitely no need for a compressor for you. I'd buy an extra tank or two.

To answer your question, yes, it is normal. With my budget and that thing that's called priorities, I'm averaging one airgun a year. Not mentioned is the optics, scope rings and other accessories that come along with it. I would love a good compressor but I have dive shops near me within 5-10 minutes that fill to 4500 PSI for $3.00.

Definitely no need for a compressor for you. I'd buy an extra tank or two.

That's another issue. First purchase was a Hill MK4 pump, then moved on to a 97cu.ft. Great White CF tank and now I'm looking at picking up a Guppy tank from Joe B. I need something portable lol.

I am very fortunate to have a dive shop within minutes of my house for a constant air supply. With that said, I only own 3 airguns and one carbon fiber tank. If I need to try something new, one goes out before one comes in. Most of my shooting is pesting on local farms, 60 yards is about the max I need for dialed in accuracy. I enjoy the stalk! Before I buy something new with bells and whistles is has to be tested, proven and reliable. This forum is a wealth of knowledge for information for that. Thanks everyone.

Brother, it's abnormal not to have a second or third gun in a year? LOL

I had to look back at my "compellshuns" on this....

I had 4 springers and 4 PCP's in my first year alone.

2nd year it was 5 more PCPs.

By the third year it was only 3 PCP's but they are super nice guns and I still have them to this day.

So far I still have 8 nice airguns and have bought and sold or traded another 18 airguns since 2013 which makes 26 total.

It's a "compellshun" I tell ya!

Fuss