• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is it over

Well i sure hope the u tube attack is over and done with.and they come to there senses and give some ground back. .i haven't heard so i don't know. Where has the NRA BEEN. ARE we affiliated with them im sorry guys but this shows how we are alone in our. Plight. And how vulnerable our beloved sport is .somehow somewere we need to unite and pic a board or leaders to speak for us .the next attacks could be much worse and threaten our sports it could come from anywere and we need to prepare i dont know how we do this but we must stand together and tall 

Perhaps we should wait to hear from the people spearheading this recovery such as Ted and Steve.It was the weekend and chances of getting some answers from Youtube probably fell on deaf ears.Im expecting some kind of answers in the next few days.Everyone is hitting the panic button but i would just sit tight and wait for some answers to what is going on.Hopefully it was some kind of mistake in their system and all will be returned to normal soon.

c44b7da4fb5405fa9783ec2b5eb4bf44.jpg

I feel like now that they got everyones attention. And have taken from us. Even if they give it back ..that threat will always remain hopefully everything will go. Back to how it was before the PURGE.still we should take this harsh lesson and try to make something posotive from it. .there are better people than me that know what to do .we need to unite find out our numbers pick a trustee a board or something. Name us create a acct were we can donate for lawyers i dont know but build a war chest ..ask the big players say example instead of giving us a 10 % discount from pyramid or agd. Give us 9% put the other 1 % in the war chest .maybe im rambling on like a mad man .soon i think big brother gonna put the screws to us and we need to be prepared. 

Evil will never be over. One adaptation I think our forum owners need to consider is a policy change regarding political discussions when it comes to 2nd amendment. We’re going to need to start organizing and strategizing how we’re going to combat Emotional reaction vs common sense. Right now I don’t feel I can do this on some forums because of their policies on political discussions which are essentially off limits, and you can get banned. In light of what’s going on, I submit we start to consider what we should start doing, and then begin taking the appropriate action. Doing nothing will only lead to the demise of the freedoms we now take for granted.

I think it is important for everyone to realize that the only thing effected here are VIDEOS.
We can still shoot our airguns, and we can still share information (we are doing it right now).

Being able to freely share lengthy videos at no cost is really cool, but we did manage to enjoy airguns long before the internet even existed. 
In other words..... f*** YouTube. Who cares?!! 

Ben ur right people are not going to like what i say cause my beloved PATRIOTS are hated everywhere. This is fact the patriots have been the most prepared team in the league. Hardly the best.thats why there able to adapt .adjust and be ready for any situation and be there best. That arises.lets not say its over we got our ground back surely we will be under attack again ..maybe this time our foe will not be willing to back off ..being prepared for any situation is the only way we should look at this 

Hopefully this is going to be one of those “everything happens for a reason” things regarding the YT mess. Maybe we can regroup somewhere else that’s better. I feel for the guys that rely on $$ from their videos, it’s like getting fired with no notice for no reason. I don’t watch much tv at all these days, forums, FB and YT are my main entertainment outlets, now half of that is gone, bummer.

"scrane"Airguns have gotten along so far by maintaining a low profile. The puplic at large still regards our airguns as toys. I believe that to link our bb guns with firearms would be a mistake.
100% agree with this. Air rifles are no more similar to firearms than golf clubs are. 
Everything that propels a round object isn't included in firearm discussions, and shouldn't be.