• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is it me or me is me?

Something strange is happening...I clicked on member @me profile and it shows my profile.

See the link below and try to click member @me

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/poi-difference-80-yards-vs-20-a-couple-inches-seeking-advise/?view=all#post-967160

B

Looks like they are all missing the point to me .... Who the heck actually made that post? He He... Michael that's tricky or did someone find a hole in the naming system? Either way I gave him a +1 and signed it @me. 😜

BUT

me-message.1616966032.jpg

Here is my best guess. Someone decided to hide himself from himself and it worked or they did a hide on @me and hid themselves from themselves by accident ...

This necessitated an email or phone call to Michael and Michael spent a couple of hours of blood sweat and tears working over the code before he realized the easy answer was to create an account which was called "me" that could intercept all that code which should not be pointed to @me. In the process he realized how cool that particular account was and has posted once or twice and is sitting back with his popcorn watching the show.

But that's speculation and nothing more...