Is it just me or this forum all about fx guns?

Actually, my Crown is fully capable of stacking pellets at 40 or 50 yards, but it is VERY unforgiving.

Trigger control and follow through are uber critical with that rifle.

I have a Royale 500 that is just as capable, and just ad finicky as the crown.

To just pick up a rifle and say 'hey watch this' and not have to go into a zen trance, I shoot my Cricket or Vulcan. They both seem TO ME to be very forgiving of slight foibles on my part.

I am an FX fan, I just do not go about spouting that they are the next best thing to free money.

It's all good though, my friends actually have the attention spans of potatos and are easily impressed...

Actually, my Crown is fully capable of stacking pellets at 40 or 50 yards, but it is VERY unforgiving.

Trigger control and follow through are uber critical with that rifle.

I have a Royale 500 that is just as capable, and just ad finicky as the crown.

To just pick up a rifle and say 'hey watch this' and not have to go into a zen trance, I shoot my Cricket or Vulcan. They both seem TO ME to be very forgiving of slight foibles on my part.

I am an FX fan, I just do not go about spouting that they are the next best thing to free money.

It's all good though, my friends actually have the attention spans of potatos and are easily impressed...

Right on. 👍

It’s kinda ironic, I found this sight because I was really wanting to buy an fx crown. But I’ve been here long enough and read enough that I really don’t even consider buying an fx product any more. They do have a huge following here for sure, but you will also notice most are tinkerers and don’t mind having to fix and figure out issues with there guns. I get to shoot various guns friends and friends of theirs have, and they actually come up with “things “ modifications, just so they can fiddle, adjust things on there guns, some seem to me to be looking for ( making) problems, just so they can fix, upgrade it ( all different brands) I still shoot springers and love the ease and piece of mind with them. But I do want the “ power” you can only get with a pcp. But that comes at quite an “ investment” ( of course I am drawn to the more expensive ones) And if or when I do, I don’t want to have to fiddle with and fix things all the time, I am for sure a KISS type guy, so I have lost interest in fx, and a few others. And I don’t shoot much AT ALL.( when a coon gets in my garage, or when friends get together to shoot. If you read enough on here you will find guys that really like certain guns, and which ones are generally more reliable then others. This is a great sight, I love reading all the posts about all these different guns, I had no clue they were so advanced ( expensive at the same time) until I found this sight. Another thing fx has going for it is they offer sooo many different models, and most of them are really good looking guns, and their marketing is good, and they are readily available through various sources, that right there is more then most other companies can match ( or they don’t want to, not sure why though) and I believe it’s why they are so popular. 

Okay, I am one who started out their career in cutting edge technology development and I am working on my own patents for my inventions. Based off my professional experience and being a technology geek, I don’t consider what FX is doing now cutting edge, they are improving what they already have, and not creating something new that rattles the market.

From what I seen and personally experienced, FX is brilliant at marketing and leaves enough bits out to the point of being, to me, SERIOUSLY!!!??? What I mean is that for a $2000 / €2000 Impact I would expect at least a few spare o-rings, nope not happening. FX I think does these type of things to build partnerships with like Huma Air and creates a market for companies like Saber Tactical. Yes, it allows for customization / personializaton but we are talking O-rings. 

The former might be a conspiracy theory, but seriously, @FXUSA, WHY no spare o-rings with a $2000 / €2000 gun and say, just go to Huma Air?!

.....What I mean is that for a $2000 / €2000 Impact I would expect at least a few spare o-rings, nope not happening................................................................................ The former might be a conspiracy theory, but seriously, @FXUSA, WHY no spare o-rings with a $2000 / €2000 gun and say, just go to Huma Air?!

Yeah, having to possibly spend $18 bucks for an o-ring kit on a $2000 gun is a real deal-breaker....😏

Let's be honest FX is the only co. Who comes out with something new every month!! And it's for a good reason marketing!!! It works because everyone talks about it. But also FX does have the best platform today and I truly believe they are the king of marketing and development. I have a lot of different brands of airguns and love them all. But I have more FX then any other brand the just have what it takes to get in your wallet 😂