Is FX in a “civil war” ?

Kayla and Melissa if you’re seeing this…thank you for all the times you have helped me and countless other customers.
Gonna miss dealing with those girls. They both were above awesome in their service. I never once had to email/call on them to remind them of anything. Once I emailed them what I needed, within two hours an invoice was sent to me, and I always got my parts within 7 working days. Newman Buck I’m also going to miss as he was my go to for anything I needed answers for. Ernest will always be the guru, no matter where he ends up. I spoke with the both of them while at ebr last week, and it sounds like they’ll still be employed by FX, and moving on to bigger and brighter things.

Last edited:
And if found guilty, his new home. With his fancy haircut, I'm sure his Dance Card will be filled every night.

View attachment 395561
*Mod edit: some of your content/allegations have been removed. Refer to the site rules.*

Catching up on this AGN forum, and this thread in particular, and it truly upsets me that we lost FXUSA, it’s employees, all to the evil doings of this guy. If I had any means of fixing things and bringing back FXUSA without him, I would.

sounds like they’ll still be employed by FX, and moving on to beignet and brighter things.
:ROFLMAO: Sorry my friend but auto correct is funny sometimes.
Beignets.jpg

It's a shame because they are fantastic airguns from what I've read and seen but in my personal opinion, they do nothing for me. It's like a bunch of people owning a factory Mercedes Benz. They are nice and work great but they're just plain. I'm more drawn to the people with tricked out Honda Civics that do what they shouldn't be able to do.

As Rush said "as long as I'm here it doesn't matter where here is."
Those girls at FX were good.. My last interaction was great because they never sent me any information to return my rifle for repair I fixed it myself..
They all capitalized "regards" in their email signatures.. Probably Tueller had influence in that one.. Stupid.. haha..
I"m going to second them, after we decided that my pre-messed up Maverick was under warranty, I'd call or email and boom a week or so later I'd have the parts I needed, the last go round the wires got crossed and I got doubles, a few more parts and I'd have enough for another gun. I was SoOOOOO close, gonna miss them, I hope the Utah Air can use their expertise, they are going to be buried in requests.

The same deal happened to Daystate years ago before AOA picked up the rights in the US. Back in the day Rodney Boyce was importing small amounts of Daystates. He fell ill and passed away. Next was a guy who wasn't paying Daystate for guns he imported. AOA started in the late 1990's and had to pay upfront for inventory.
You're gonna get a nasty PM sent to you....Just ask Bluegrass...

• Haha
Reactions: dv8eod