• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is FX in a “civil war” ?

As a paintballer from way back I think I know what outfit you’re talking about. On that note, are there any pellet guns that have a valve system like a matrix?
Draxxus v National or Richmond v Gino.
And yes, the Skout Epoch by the Gardner Bros. (SmartParts) is the spool valve of PCP rifles..

Reactions: K0DMT
Everyone is focused on Johnathan. The wife Evelyn Elvegaard seems to be just as suspicious with all her companies and side businesses.
She speaks Swedish, *Mod edit: some of your content/allegations have been removed. Refer to the site rules.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is focused on Johnathan. The wife Evelyn Elvegaard seems to be just as suspicious with all her companies and side businesses.
The wife was not the smiling public face of FX USA, hence the focus here on AGN being placed squarely on Johnathan.

Strangely enough, the exact scenario he wanted to create in the airgun world is happening, but with a different narrative than he would wish.
I think that he is already reaping the rewards of his display of hubris.

Yes. I hate to keep harping on about crazy Utah culture but her LinkedIn profile fits to a tee. We’ll see if the degree from BYU and a PhD in pyramid scheming is of any value in the courtroom.

Reactions: josh9465
Why didn’t FX Sweden take over, instead of closing and letting everyone go?
It's still early in the process, with only the first complaint filing by the plaintiffs. If some of the details included are accurate, other creditors are involved, and I assume there are, or will be other actions by those creditors. Often the only solution is bankruptcy, in which a trustee can control the assets while the legal wheels turn. As with creditors in general in such situations, an immediate concern is gaining control of the remaining inventory and receivables, which is being attempted through the request for a court-appointed receiver.

Reactions: MAUMAU