Is FX in a “civil war” ?

I admire FX's engineering. Their ability to apply the rifling from the outside of their barrels is, to my knowledge, completely unique. Their dials to fine tune the hammer spring is also interesting. Many different designs, all seem like good guns. If they didn't put the magazine in my face on their bullpups (I shoot from the left shoulder) I would probably own one.

Partnering with somebody who is not ethical, if that is even what happened (it is alleged but not proven from what I can tell) doesn't change anything about their products.
Ben Taylor) Theoben pioneered the smooth twist barrel. FX just stole it.

Reactions: mh and Stubbers
I feel bad for anyone with a rifle in for work, there might be a long wait to get it back. Hopefully they are all returned.

Fredrik Axelsson seems like a class act, I feel bad his company was taken advantage of.
I just got my Maverick back from warranty work last week.
The gun has never shot better !

Ben Taylor) Theoben pioneered the smooth twist barrel. FX just stole it.
Hi, and Welcome to Airgun Nation. Interesting first post 😉

I believe FX pays royalties to Mr. Ben Taylor.

I would try to confirm that for you, but I’m guessing Mr. Axelsson is pre occupied with other things.

-Michael

I posted this on "FX USA is Closed" thread also but thought it was important also here:

Anyone with a FX Airgun in for repair at "FX USA": FX Sweden sent me back an email that states "We have no idea when or how you will get back your gun let alone fixed" - I paraphrased some be cause not to disclose clause in the email. Also by the two sentence terse reply FX Sweden never made any plans (they had plenty of time to do so) to avoid this problem or fix this problem for customers in this situation. I wrote a long response to this lack of awareness. Like anyone I just want to go out and shoot.
My < than .02$ up-date of 'people with rifles stuck at FX USA'

It's official, Utah Airguns is now the U.S. distributor and authorized service agent for FX.
Indeed. Saw this online announcement passing by :

1696946250477.png

Looked it up. Looking good.
Utah Airguns, home of the cowboys . . .
1696946562340.png

Reactions: houston
I posted this on "FX USA is Closed" thread also but thought it was important also here:

Anyone with a FX Airgun in for repair at "FX USA": FX Sweden sent me back an email that states "We have no idea when or how you will get back your gun let alone fixed" - I paraphrased some be cause not to disclose clause in the email. Also by the two sentence terse reply FX Sweden never made any plans (they had plenty of time to do so) to avoid this problem or fix this problem for customers in this situation. I wrote a long response to this lack of awareness. Like anyone I just want to go out and shoot.
My < than .02$ up-date of 'people with rifles stuck at FX USA'
This is really 💩 y if it turns out to be true.