• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is FX in a “civil war” ?

FXUA.JPG

I'd seen photos of fx executive staff many times. Jonathan was usually there. Never know who he was. But always wondered. Who the hell he was and why he was part of their staff. I guess this answers that. He always stood out, and not in a good way.
You would never see him FX logo gear! Always had designer casual wear and never struck me as a real air gun enthusiast. After reading the entire complaint, it's pretty clear that *Mod edit: some of your content/allegations have been removed. Refer to the site rules.*

I've seen this first hand in the paintball industry, an American exclusive distribution agreement with a Canadian manufacturer. Literally getting a years worth of inventory without paying the vendor, and then successfully suing the vendor. When the vendor violated the agreement by changing distribution..
What a phooking mess!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to FX USA site: Clicked on photos.. Now this is "rich." There is a photo of a M3 and a small book with an essay by Elbert Hubbard, titled "A message to Garcia." listened to the first 1 minute of it.. Wow, just wow.. All I'll say about it.
View attachment 395182
Hello @markT

Would you post a link, please
I went to the FX USA site and could not find what you are referring to
Thankyou
Edward

Reactions: HogKiller
Probably should just not comment at all on this thread… but most companies of that size will have both internal and external contracted CPA firms like PWC or Deloitte to do their financial affairs and audits etc. in USA or abroad, and it’s the companies owner or board of directors to make sure this happens for liability reasons and more. So in my mind it’s more than just the U.S. division that’s at fault. There’s more than one man at fault here? My opinion only.

He was bird-dogging… I recommend you read the complaint. Frederick has been asking for financials the entire time and even sent an independent audit team… Jon and Alberto allegedly stonewalled the investigation and refused requests for financials.

Reactions: qball and Stubbers