Is FX in a “civil war” ?

There's a crook in every woodpile. FX is not unique, but I kind of lay some of the blame to Axelson for not bird-dogging the USA operation. Anywhere there is money, it attracts the worst in people.
He was bird-dogging… I recommend you read the complaint. Frederick has been asking for financials the entire time and even sent an independent audit team… Jon and Alberto allegedly stonewalled the investigation and refused requests for financials.

What a terrible thing to happen to a good company and brand. I hope FX recovers their due.
The complaint is asking the court to appoint a receiver to manage the company. That would help right the ship once the current “manager” is stripped of control. (Based on the documents in the case)

This is Classic :) .
Adjective or noun?

classic.JPG

The complaint is asking the court to appoint a receiver to manage the company. That would help right the ship once the current “manager” is stripped of control. (Based on the documents in the case)

Receivers also sometimes sell off all the assets to repay the creditors, in the case the company is dissolved.

Reactions: Stubbers
Anecdote time: At the beginning of the COVID lockdowns I bought a big pressure canner. The purchase was on-line, as we don't have much in the way of stores near where I live. Between putting in my purchase order and the item shipping, the company went into receivership. So the pressure canner I had purchased was auctioned-off to repay creditors. My credit card company was eventually able to get my money back, in negotiation with the creditors. But it took time.