• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is Edgun USA still open????

Is he the NON "Talon Tunes" Tony who brought in Edguns who sold them new at ridiculously cheap prices?

As in Taipan comparable cheaper prices?

If so then haven't heard anything for a while.

Only way to import Russian guns is to have

the guns and barrels shipped separately.

Not that many know this fact.

Yes Russian guns can still be brought in.

CA

Only way to import Russian guns is to have
the guns and barrels shipped separately.

Not that many know this fact.

Yes Russian guns can still be brought in.

CA

Even though they are not firearms? I didn't think there were restrictions on airguns.

Apparently, restrictions had been placed and to get around that the airgun barrels need to be shipped separately.

CA

I contacted him about buying a Silver Leshiy with black letters. But he said he has trouble getting them?

Is this something you can Please help me with Ed?

Thank you!

My laser doesn't have possibility to engrave black letters on silver surface as it just burn out anodizing film from the detail, to open allum under it, that is why the letter are vivid on the black background, but it cannot make allum black, sorry.

My laser doesn't have possibility to engrave black letters on silver surface as it just burn out anodizing film from the detail, to open allum under it, that is why the letter are vivid on the black background, but it cannot make allum black, sorry.

Ah O.K. I have seen black letters but I guess the person had it done?
1541382539_4994728025bdfa18bbdd545.59486761_IMG_0123_zpsw9uiahlo-1.jpg

Are you still making the Leshiy in Silver? I sold my black Leshiy to buy a Silver one. (So I'm hoping you still make it in the Silver color?) 
Thank you fro taking the time to respond.

Have a great night!