Is Edgun Dead?

Although I have recently sold my last airgun, (regretfully) as my interests have moved somewhat into powder burners, I am still watching the airgun world rather intently. I see all kinds of manufacturers launching new products, innovating, and promoting new guns and gadgets, it's been very quiet from Edgun for over a year.

Perhaps I missed something that was launched. But I don't believe I did. Maybe Ed the man can chime in himself.
I would like to add, I am a big fan of his product. I owned an r3m for quite a while and put my 1000s of rounds through it before trading it for another gun. Never did get an r5, but always admired them and longed to try one.
When will the r5 come?

Reactions: M0ist0ne
Being a small manufacturer, and in the wrong part of the world...and having put the Leshiy 2 (mostly all new) onto the market not "that" long ago, it's not surprising (to me anyway) that nothing new has come from them in a while.
This isn't including his couple of long discontinued models, which again, like the Lelya 2 was a medium sized change from the original Lelya.

Plus it seems that he's really...only got two guns out now anyway. The Leshiy 2/classic are basically the same and the Lelya/R5M are mostly the same guns, it takes some outta the box thinking to come up with something..."new".

Or...yeah, maybe he's got "writer's block" right now !

Mike

Maybe “Ed” learns from watching.
Wanna frustrate a bunch of customers or potential ones? Announce something and then take a year or so to get it to market.
Better to keep your mouth shut and announce it once it is actually a buyable product.
No need to name names here.

coughFXHaloscough