Is AOA The only Parts Place????????????

I have used Bagnall and Kirkwood for all my Gladiator parts. Seem expensive but what can you do? I am ordering the stock fastener and hammer spring adjuster that comes to 67 bucks shipped. They do ship quickly providing that the parts are in stock though. It only took 6 days from the U.K. for the last order to arrive and I'm in Cali.

http://bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/

Just shoot them an email with what you need and break out the credit card, bend over and close your eyes, the painful part is over quickly!

BTW if what you need is Orings I have plenty just tell me the size and I'll send them to you.

"POWERSHIFT93"I just need the o-ring/breech seal the Independence valve body is the same as the royal. the 1 I have in there is a off white/clear o-ring. is there a difference between the black o-ring and the off white/clear????????? Like Dirte says the size is 5.28 x1.78
AoA responds pretty quick to emails.... Even before hours. Like I said, Most guys use the NBR (black/brown). White is polyurethane. I have bought a whole kit for my Royal 400 for 40 some odd bucks plus shipping from AoA. I also bought a whole kit from Orings and More for under 20 bucks free shipping. I also have enough to do 50 guns. If you like pm me your address, I will send you a few 5.28X1.78 NBR 90s (brown)