FX IS ALL OF THIS FX HYPE FOR REAL 🤔......

At just 50 yards with pellets, I don’t think there is any hype surrounding FX or any other gun. Plenty of guns can match or exceed a FX by being as or definitely more consistent. Now if you are talking slugs, then there should only be one reply to this topic. And @Chukar60 said all you need to know moving forward.

At 50y. OK . My fx works for me .

5 shots
20230110_153940.jpg

10 shots

20230111_121335.jpg

I always refer back to major, long distance events, and see exactly what brands were used by those on the podeum.
So yes, its real!
Not to question the quality of FX air guns, but if you look at those same results and place a different brand gun in the hands of those on the podium, are you implying that those shooters would not win?

Not to question the quality of FX air guns, but if you look at those same results and place a different brand gun in the hands of those on the podium, are you implying that those shooters would not win?
I wonder if he refers to NASCAR results before purchasing a car. Top shooters/wind readers will always be good no matter what they use because they will learn the gun and how to extract the most out of it. FX just pays the bills the best right now.

What warrants hype for FX guns being capable of MOA at 50-100 yards? Nearly all airguns made today are capable of this, you'd be a dishonest person claiming otherwise, entry level Avengers can achieve this. Anyone can cherry pick a group, post it on the internet and say their gun is MOA capable all day.

I've seen very little hype or over the top interest in FX's latest releases or anything FX lately. I've seen more people wake from their slumber and wipe away their drool than I've seen people succomb to hype.

For every airgunner that swears up and down their FX is the most capabale airgun on the market, I've seen 2 say they've sold theirs and found something that suited them better. To each their own.

-Matt

I've seen big shots sway like the wind depending on who's brand their shooting at that time . And showing their cherry picked groups and when hunting every shot is a hit and a kill .

Didn't you know that FX guns are invulnerable to windy conditions and always shoot MOA? (/s for sarcasm)

-Matt

What warrants hype for FX guns being capable of MOA at 50-100 yards? Nearly all airguns made today are capable of this, you'd be a dishonest person claiming otherwise...

Lol! No sir, unless you meant to say "top tier" guns, this is not an honest statement. There are millions of airguns sold every year that have zero chance of a 1MOA/100y group.

Some, but not all mid tier airguns can do a 1MOA group but very few can right out of the box.

Reactions: Tuinschutter
There is no air gun that lives up to what is presented on YouTube every day with every gun the factory ships.
I am a dedicated FX shooter and cut my air gun teeth with a Maverick.
After almost 3 years I will state that the Maverick, Panthera family and Impact are NOT new shooter products.
Are FX guns over hyped? Yes they are. YT influencers present a picture far simpler than the reality of a flag ship FX gun. You need to be able to tune and fix the gun yourself and if you are into modifying, doing that yourself as well. Otherwise you are in for disappointment. Not simple guns, not plug and play at all.
But, learn the guns, know how to tune and trouble shoot and repair basic things and they are very rewarding
Yep
"Out of the Box" CONSISTENT performance is over Hyped to the proverbial !!

Tweaked, Modded , Tuned ....you can then start to see the potential .... But i still think the "Hype" is far above the performance that is a reality!!

They choose FX for a reason.
Did they choose FX or did FX choose them? That’s the real question. If someone makes it beneficial for me to use their products, I certainly will. It still has to be a good product to keep a guy so I’m not bashing. But guys are jumping ship.

Did they choose FX or did FX choose them? That’s the real question. If someone makes it beneficial for me to use their products, I certainly will. It still has to be a good product to keep a guy so I’m not bashing. But guys are jumping ship.
I dont even know if factory sponsorship is done in air rifle competitions, but let's just say that it is. I seriously doubt that every competitor shooting any brand of gun is sponsored.

As for why are they chosen? Partialy because of performance, but mostly from marketing, and not an isigificant desire for bragging rights. Not all that different other popular products.

As an example, Harley Davidson is without a doubt the best selling motorcycle in this country and it is not because of the brands superiority.

Reactions: Caliber 22