Iray bolt 50c

I was playing with my new scope, I knew someone was looking for thermal videos. This is not mounted yet, and on my property. Sorry it’s shaky the videos are about 3/4 the quality of the eye piece. One major thing I can say is the infiray app is way better than agm,atn,pulsar or Bering. To record video with sound you have to use the app and it uses you phone microphone.

I used. It on my sightmark wraith. With loopy airgun trajectory my screen was way off center. There are lots of elevation adjustable rings too various prices $30.00 for west hunter than FX and eagle vision
I’m running eagle vision on a couple others, I’m gonna swap this scope between a couple guns. Probably air rifle, 6mm arc and maybe 7mm rem mag. So I’m thinking American defense recon. I don’t think adjustable mounts/rings will like that much recoil.

Powder burners different game!!! Much easier😀. I hate to say it put when I remove my sightmark wraith and reinstall it factory setup. It doesn't shift poi. Couldn't believe it. Better lucky than good. Here's my red neck subsonic night time shooting to the moon solution.... On a budget... Finally got the whole system working
16702503595048784485481194640795.jpg