• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Results Invicta FTC (Minor Hill, TN) May 2024 Match Results

Posted for David Slade:

Invicta May match report

We had seven shooters come out to play, the temperature was wonderful, a truly beautiful spring morning, the wind less so, but all that came out had fun, everyone was chatting so much I totally forgot to start the shooters meeting, that started 30 minutes late!

Harold came out again for some more fun, and Ray came out to get the dust off his rifle, Brent has been missing due to life getting in the way, three of our regulars had prior commitments, look forward to shooting with them soon!

I had a good day, managed top score for the day, but everyone won that made it out to the shoot, it was a truly classic field target day, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, so if you haven't made it out recently, do yourself a favor, come out and rediscover the joy of field target!

So I set up the match schedule this year, and made the rookie mistake of setting the next one for Memorial weekend, oops, is all I can say, I guess I will simply cancel that as so many have plans for their three day weekend, so the next match will be June 8th, hope to see you there!

God Bless

David Slade

Match Winner
52/60 David Slade SteyrLG110 Nikko 10-50 AA 8.4

World Class
52/60 David Slade SteyrLG110 Nikko 10-50 AA 8.4
51/60 Harold Rushton Thomas Leupold 40x JSB Express
49/60 Danny Ayers Thomas March 10-60 JSB 8.4

Open Class
48/60 Ray Barnett TM 1000 Aeon 10-40 FX 10.3
45/60 Mike Wright Steyr Sightron 10-50 FX ?
37/60 Jeff hale TM 1000 Nikko 10-50 AA 10.34

Hunter PCP
27/60 Brent Browning HW100 Athlon 6-24 Barracuda Match 10.6