• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Introduction and input

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. Thanks for the ad!

I'm a new YouTube content creator. I'm not new to airguns though. I've been shooting them for 40+ years and am passionate about all things airgun. 

I thought this would be a good place to get some input from avid airgunners. 

Mainly, I'd like to know what type of content you all like to watch most. I'll also take any advise or input on what you guys think of the channel so far and what you think I can do to make it better..

Are you most likely to be intersted in;

Small caliber shooting and tuning.

Big bore shooting and tuning.

Bullet/pellet testing.

Pesting.

Small game hunting.

Big game hunting.

Or whatever else you might like to watch.

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbd7yo5_eEgVy-oMrvkyhA

I'm no hunter, just a pester, so I like seeing shooting videos of anything I despise or close to it.

Despise: rats, hogs

Close to it: squirrels and pest birds

I also really enjoy night vision videos. 

I don't shoot anything bigger than .25 and probably won't for a very long time, so that's almost all the videos I watch besides instructionals and reviews.

I also wouldn't mind seeing more reviews of accessories, from bipods to backpacks to tank accessories and carrying cases to slings, etc. They are much less common, especially if they aren't just glib over-music'ed slide shows from the manufacturer.

Here, I made the video's title card for you. That's the hard part. Now you just need to go bag that giraffe.

Giraffe_TitleCard.1602379922.jpg

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. Thanks for the ad!

I'm a new YouTube content creator. I'm not new to airguns though. I've been shooting them for 40+ years and am passionate about all things airgun. 

I thought this would be a good place to get some input from avid airgunners. 

Mainly, I'd like to know what type of content you all like to watch most. I'll also take any advise or input on what you guys think of the channel so far and what you think I can do to make it better..

Are you most likely to be intersted in;

Small caliber shooting and tuning.

Big bore shooting and tuning.

Bullet/pellet testing.

Pesting.

Small game hunting.

Big game hunting.

Or whatever else you might like to watch.

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbd7yo5_eEgVy-oMrvkyhA

If this is the same mtnfish from the Yellow Forum/Airgun Warriors, he has a sick custom FX Impact listed for sale on the AGW classifieds. I would've bought it already had it been the right caliber and color.

Already a subscriber @mtnfish. When do you got to Idaho for your elk? I’m originally from Pocatello Idaho. Where in Idaho are you doing the hunt? Maybe I can make some suggestions of places to see eat or stay along the way. 

when I’m home in Idaho I do pesting and hunting. Waiting to travel back with my Taipan 25 cal and future Leshiy 2 coming in 20 or 22 cal, which ever I can get quicker. But regardless I’ll have a 20 cal barrel at least for sentimental reasons. Love the caliber. 

From your channel I see your focus is big bore. And custom guns. I’m not saying change it but maybe get a 25 cal Taipan or similar for predator hunting if your thing. A gun like a Taipan is quieter and has serious punch for its size and you can have faster follow up than the Air Force single shots I see you fire. Just my thoughts. 

"Already a subscriber @mtnfish. When do you got to Idaho for your elk? I’m originally from Pocatello Idaho. Where in Idaho are you doing the hunt? Maybe I can make some suggestions of places to see eat or stay along the way. 

when I’m home in Idaho I do pesting and hunting. Waiting to travel back with my Taipan 25 cal and future Leshiy 2 coming in 20 or 22 cal, which ever I can get quicker. But regardless I’ll have a 20 cal barrel at least for sentimental reasons. Love the caliber. 

From your channel I see your focus is big bore. And custom guns. I’m not saying change it but maybe get a 25 cal Taipan or similar for predator hunting if your thing. A gun like a Taipan is quieter and has serious punch for its size and you can have faster follow up than the Air Force single shots I see you fire. Just my thoughts. "

Thank you Sir!

I'm leaving for Idaho Wednesday. We will be in the Island park area. Spike only tag. 

I have an Edgun Leshiy 2 coming soon. I just got a AV Avenger too. So I will be mixing it up with some new small bore airgun shooting and pesting. Also, just got an ATN set up, so will be doing some night hunting as well. Thanks for the input and I look forward to any suggestions you have regarding mu Idaho hunt!

@mtnfish, cool and safe travels. In Island Park make sure to go over to Mesa Falls if the road is still open. Mesa falls is one of the best kept secrets of the whole area and hike down through the Warm River canyon area. Places to eat, Ponds lodge, a place right on the river has a nice place to chow. Also, if you like micro beers and haven’t had any, try Melvin, it is out of Alpine WY.

Here is a Google pic of upper mesa falls: 

A45E97C1-16CF-45E5-85EF-05F50A5E0EDE.1602476955.jpeg

I have also ordered a Leshiy 2.