Introducing the New FX Panthera: A Dedicated, Purpose-Built Air Rifle Made to Win Precision Rifle Competitions.

.177 Heavy liners were just put into production and we haven't had the chance to test them yet. We'll update the website when we get that info. Better to leave it out then guess right? :)
Sounds great.

The .177cal has come a long way. A platform like your new gun shouldn`t surprise me can do +1000 ft/sec with a 20grain with good accuracy. FX is pushing the bounderies in airguns in factory form.

Reactions: qball and tibor
Well my offer still stand if you are too lazy / busy yourself, even though this time of the year in a cold field in Jutland it will probably be less than comfortable.
Shipping will be cheap, just toss it in with the i assume not yet shipped order to Gunpit, and ill pick it up when i go get my repaired Maverick.

WIN - WIN.

PS: i promise to send it back. :)

• Haha
Reactions: qball
+1000 ft/sec with a 20grain with good accuracy
I have done that with the regular barrel, though then not good accuracy only OK accuracy, for some strange reason 16 and 20 grain dont work well,
Little things 20 gr slugs pushing 50 fp then :D That is way more than my 2012 .22 Cyclone giving it all it can take with 18 grain Heavy pellets.

I ordered the heavy barrel to be able to shoot those 2 weights better, even if i will generally shoot the 13 grain slugs.
BUT ! always good to have some headroom.

Always furthering the technology! Good price point for the features and definitely a design most PRS and NRL shooters will enjoy.

I would be interested in seeing a 380mm or 500mm barrel version for us Hunters out here. It's hard to beat my Imoacts when it comes to Squirrel hunting and getting through thick brush/hopping fences. Short and sweet!
It is available with 500, 600 or 700mm barrels. 600 and 700mm are for only slugs. The 500 shoots slugs or pellets.

Reactions: Ozark
I have done that with the regular barrel, though then not good accuracy only OK accuracy, for some strange reason 16 and 20 grain dont work well,
Little things 20 gr slugs pushing 50 fp then :D That is way more than my 2012 .22 Cyclone giving it all it can take with 18 grain Heavy pellets.

I ordered the heavy barrel to be able to shoot those 2 weights better, even if i will generally shoot the 13 grain slugs.
BUT ! always good to have some headroom.

Fx 177 barrel twist rate of 1:18 is way too slow for 20 grain. You need 1:12 or 1:11 to shoot the 20 grain slugs.

Well i will admit i was a bit confused too.

IMG_20221208_031541.jpg