Introducing the New FX Dynamic: The Power, Innovation and Performance of the Panthera, but for Hunting!

The Impact is something special…nothing better for pellet use or for pellet accuracy… Impacts are more accurate than pantheras or dynamic at 50 yards… Dynamics and pantheras are for slugs and are more potent rifles than the Impacts…they reach longer distances …that is their only advantage over Impacts…
Ya I bought the Impacts to shoot slugs or hybrids. Panthera are nice just meh about the length

Reactions: qball
Ya I bought the Impacts to shoot slugs or hybrids. Panthera are nice just meh about the length

Length is the KEY difference between the 2 platform. Panthera/Dynamic is LONG, very long! But that’s expected and what I wanted as a long range bench gun. I still have my impact and it absolutely is a better all around gun.

Another difference is Panthera/Dynamic is heavy, about 2 lbs heavier. Again, great for bench but not good for carry around. Panthera/Dynamic will NOT dethrone Impact as the king of hill except for on the bench, but impact is not designed as a bench gun.

For reference here is my Dynamic 700mm with 700cc bottle and a moderator. Also waiting for drake rail from K&L. It’s straight up a broom stick and weighs at least 10lb already before K&L rail.
71288525984__E6271B39-CEB1-479A-95E5-0BBEC6D7676B.fullsizerender.jpeg

I absolutely will NOT be carrying it around for anything besides going to and from the bench.

I have tried pellets in two pantheras 700 and in my Dynamic 700 and accuracy is unacceptable with pellets…with pellets, my Fx Impact is far superior in accuracy than the panthera and the dynamic 700…the linner is definite not for pellets…
They do have solid point slugs in large calibers for big game if you look hard enough. I had some for my .45 cal.

5186e1_e7dc9acfa68640238cc0ea3474af2868_mv2.jpg

Reactions: Bruzer
Wonder why all slugs are hollow point…???…the front hollow affects accuracy…tried the round pointed slugs from Altaros and they are far more accurate…there should be rouded point options from all slug brands…
What Altaros slugs have you tried in your Dynamic? I just picked up one 600mm and haven't had much time at all to find out what it likes yet..

Wishing i waited a few months on the Panthera buy.
I heard that the panthera can be converted into a Dynamic…you will only need a kit that allows to put the bottle in same position as the Dynamic…and you can put even a 700 cc bottle back there and still get your hand to the trigger…no problem with the 700 bottle…