Introducing the New FX Dynamic: The Power, Innovation and Performance of the Panthera, but for Hunting!

Yeah they will be eventually. Research is ongoing.
Wonder why all slugs are hollow point…???…the front hollow affects accuracy…tried the round pointed slugs from Altaros and they are far more accurate…there should be rouded point options from all slug brands…
because they dump their energy faster with a hollow point. I haven't had any accuracy issues since swapping to ZAN.

Reactions: stephenst4470
Got the Fx Dynamic 700, 22 cal…installed my Fx Impact large bottle on the back and got 120 shots with 30 grain slugs at 940 fps…no need for front bottle…kept the arca rail…same power of Panthera with lots of shots and best overall accuracy since bottle is directly behind the action…hope it do not leak air as my previous 2 Pantheras…so far…much better than the Panthera…
By "large bottle" do you mean a 480? Cuz im curious how the 580 would be....

I already have a 700 & 580 waiting for my .35 vp when it comes in. Just hope it's not too long. Gonna get the Drake arca and see how I like it that way.

aviary-image-1691278931969.jpeg

Reactions: qball and Mcleod
I already have a 700 & 580 waiting for my .35 vp when it comes in. Just hope it's not too long. Gonna get the Drake arca and see how I like it that way.

View attachment 378373
What length barrel did you get? I have the 30 with a 700mm barrel. That 700cc with will be fine even on the front of the 600, it's a long gun. The 580 is only 1.6 inches (40mm) longer than the 480, so as long as you don't have short arms and need a short lop then I think it will be fine.

because they dump their energy faster with a hollow point. I haven't had any accuracy issues since swapping to ZAN.
I don't kill anything…just do target shooting…I know hollow point is better for hunting…hope some day they make rounded point slugs for non-hunters who only like accuracy…already tried the ZAN slugs…and they are not as accurate as the round head Altaros slugs…every one should try the Altaros round point and compare them to hollow pointed slugs…big difference, but expensive and hard to get…

Hunting rifle? 🤔 198 fpe with a 700mm barrel in .35 caliber? That’s not enough energy to hunt larger game legally in several U.S. states. Maybe specify the type of hunting or hunter that the .35 caliber offering is geared towards. 700mm is long and unappealing for the type of hunting I do. With that said, airgun hunters may as well stick to a .30 cal gun’s they already own unless someone’s planning on shooting coyotes and hogs from 150 yards with an airgun. Maybe the woodchuck or prairie dog guys may find lobbing more expensive and larger projectiles over longer distances “fun.” Now the Double Express option looks appealing to ground squirrel, prairie dog, & nuisance bird shooters in .30 to .22 calibers. The .35 offering appears to be lackluster effort from a hunting perspective considering all that’s already on the market from FX. I hope this gun isn’t too fragile for folks willing to shell out coin to give it a shot as hunters.

Hunting rifle? 🤔 198 fpe with a 700mm barrel in .35 caliber? That’s not enough energy to hunt larger game legally in several U.S. states. Maybe specify the type of hunting or hunter that the .35 caliber offering is geared towards. 700mm is long and unappealing for the type of hunting I do. With that said, airgun hunters may as well stick to a .30 cal gun’s they already own unless someone’s planning on shooting coyotes and hogs from 150 yards with an airgun. Maybe the woodchuck or prairie dog guys may find lobbing more expensive and larger projectiles over longer distances “fun.” Now the Double Express option looks appealing to ground squirrel, prairie dog, & nuisance bird shooters in .30 to .22 calibers. The .35 offering appears to be lackluster effort from a hunting perspective considering all that’s already on the market from FX. I hope this gun isn’t too fragile for folks willing to shell out coin to give it a shot as hunters.
I wouldn't call the gun fragile by any means

Choosing caliber size has been very difficult for me. Im in Alaska and .35 or bigger was just legalized for deer & caribou....although it's doubtful il actually get to use it for that. I already own a M3 in 30 so it's hard to justify the purchase without significant power gains and hunting opportunities. Part of me really wants a Dynamic in .22 single tank with stock arca rail but I also own a Wildcat BT in 25cal with similar power. I'm still tempted to change the order. Another .30 wouldn't be bad to have, especially if the m3 is down like it is atm. I'm about to do surgery (plenum o-ring). Really wish hog hunting was a thing up here.

Yes, it is. I need both bottles for a decent shot count. Hoping to get 60-80 per fill. I ordered the 700mm. For targets I'd just stick with pellets unless your way out over 100 yards.
I haven't even put any pellets through mine. FX built the 600 and 700 specifically for slugs,and they ship with the superior heavy slug liner by default. I have seen a couple posts though where people said they still shot pellets pretty well.