Introducing the New FX Dynamic: The Power, Innovation and Performance of the Panthera, but for Hunting!

They knew the Panthera had limited use and limited air…and bent valve rod issues…they corrected those problems and re-name the gun…
OMG, They literally ADVERTISED it for "limited use"!!!!! It was designed for PRS competition where a large number of shots is not required between rounds. Maybe you should consider a simpler rifle. I'll provide you a link.

https://www.amazon.com/Kiddie-Play-Atomic-Popper-Shooter/dp/B082QK174M/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1T2IMUPBSZ3Q6&keywords=kids+air+gun&qid=1689211997&sprefix=kids+air+gun,aps,119&sr=8-3

OMG, They literally ADVERTISED it for "limited use"!!!!! It was designed for PRS competition where a large number of shots is not required between rounds. Maybe you should consider a simpler rifle. I'll provide you a link.

https://www.amazon.com/Kiddie-Play-Atomic-Popper-Shooter/dp/B082QK174M/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1T2IMUPBSZ3Q6&keywords=kids+air+gun&qid=1689211997&sprefix=kids+air+gun,aps,119&sr=8-3
Maybe better to just get a real assalt gun?

Assalt Yellow
https://a.co/d/08XFpJF

Allen

Limited use…but hundreds hours in trying to calibrate the feline for decent accuracy…tedious job filling thay tiny bottle and small magazine over and over again…and then leaking all air from the defective valve rod…indeed, that kid blaster is much more fun…
Took me 10 minutes. Have two. Never an issue. I'm betting that if you ACTUALLY did a poll of users that bought a Panthera and had the rod bend issues vs. those that didn't, you would see that it was not a big deal.
Also, if it were truly an ongoing issue, this forum would be overflowing with recent threads about it. But no, it's only you with a total of 12 messages (all of which are complaints about the Panthera) on this forum that is obsessed with that OLD issue.
Dude, just get another rifle or move on.

They knew the Panthera had limited use and limited air…and bent valve rod issues…they corrected those problems and re-name the gun…
Its factually incorrect sir‼️ FX Panthera and FX Dynamic are parallel developments. Panthera is a class leading competition platform and Dynamic was and is intended to be a class leading hunting platform. Watch the video carefully, study its release date, here I present the very details you missed, but only people close to the development knew about, pause at 58th second and I hope that all doubts get clear.

All rifles used in PRS competition have multiple uses…why buy one with only such limited use…???

Its factually incorrect sir‼️ FX Panthera and FX Dynamic are parallel developments. Panthera is a class leading competition platform and Dynamic was and is intended to be a class leading hunting platform. Watch the video carefully, study its release date, here I present the very details you missed, but only people close to the development knew about, pause at 58th second and I hope that all doubts get clear.
Lol the Dynamic being a top class hunting gun compared to the Panthera is a joke! Minus how the air bottle attaches its the same gun as the Panthera. Comical at best. Just a reach to get to the hunters instead of the competition crowd.

Great catch at 58 seconds

Screenshot_20230716_103809_YouTube.jpg

Lol the Dynamic being a top class hunting gun compared to the Panthera is a joke! Minus how the air bottle attaches its the same gun as the Panthera. Comical at best. Just a reach to get to the hunters instead of the competition crowd.
FX has tried the same before, be it Boss,Royale,Wildcat, Maverick, Impact, Crown, Panthera, Dynamic. In isolation, every platform and combination have a purpose, and every lineup has an evolution path where accessories grow around the platform. There will be updates to the Panthera and Dynamic combinations and what looks odd and confusing now, will settle down where one can clearly distinguish between both the platforms.

Got the Fx Dynamic 700, 22 cal…installed my Fx Impact large bottle on the back and got 120 shots with 30 grain slugs at 940 fps…no need for front bottle…kept the arca rail…same power of Panthera with lots of shots and best overall accuracy since bottle is directly behind the action…hope it do not leak air as my previous 2 Pantheras…so far…much better than the Panthera…

Reactions: qball and Engg.Ken