Introducing the New FX Dynamic: The Power, Innovation and Performance of the Panthera, but for Hunting!

The FX Dynamic is a pneumatic rifle built for more than competition. It’s a rifle that wants to hunt. Harnessing technology at the forefront of airgun performance, the Dynamic brings higher air capacity and configurations than its competition focused sister rifle, the FX Panthera. The Dynamic also includes a .35 caliber option that will allow up to 200 ft lbs of energy while maintaining world-class FX accuracy and precision.

AGN1.jpg

This purpose-built slug rifle utilizes its namesake breech block. The Dynamic block has a one-piece, compact, short-impulse/high-power balanced valve which is both extremely efficient while also allowing a tremendous and precise amount of air with each shot. Tuned properly the rifle will achieve low single digit standard deviations, one of just many advantages the FX Dynamic offers.

The block is fed by the cutting-edge Over-The-Barrel Power Plenum, a design only found with FX. This allows multiple plenum lengths to be employed to match the caliber and power of the rifle. This plenum also applies consistent regulated pressure to strengthen barrel rigidity.

AGN4.jpg

The FX Dynamic can be built and offered in multiple configurations:
  • The Dynamic Express has a 480cc carbon fiber bottle placed directly behind the action with a molded tank cover, cheek rest & butt pad. In front of the action is a 14.75” long Arca rail complete with M-LOK sections, bridge and a barricade block.
  • The Dynamic Double Express replaces the front Arca rail with an additional bottle. This allows for an immense amount of onboard air storage that can easily surpass 1,000cc of air volume.
  • The Dynamic AR uses a front placed carbon fiber bottle and replaces the rear bottle with a folding AR stock receiver (AR stock and buffer tube sold separately).
  • The rifle will also be offered in the budget friendly Dynamic VP configuration. The rear bottle is a 400cc aluminum bottle (still wrapped with the FX molded cheek cover and butt pad). The VP ships without a hardcase and is also without the front FX arca rail, leaving it bare for future upgrades or to be configured to shooters needs.
AGN3.jpg

All configurations will be offered in .177, .22, .25, .30 & .35 calibers. Three barrel lengths will be available, the Dynamic 500, 600 & 700 (corresponding to barrel length). The Dynamic 600 & 700 ship with the FX Superior Slug liner as standard. The Dynamic 500 uses the standard FX Superior STX barrel liner (500mm heavy liners are sold separately).

Sales-Sheet-pg2.jpg

Sales-Sheet-pg3.jpg

For sure 1800 USD that is about as high as I would ever go for a rifle.

Yeah, Brian.
I said a similar sentence before.
Actually, several time.
With ever changing dollar amounts.... 😆

Yupp. It started with:
"$200 is about as high as I would ever go for a rifle."
Yeah.
And just yesterday I looked at a pistol, not a rifle, mind you. It cost 7 times that amount. 🤦🏻‍♂️

➠ This exciting development is called (using FX's patented Over-The-Top advertise-speak):
"the dynamic vertical displacement
of the airgun operator
into a purpose-built recess in the cutting-edge surface of the Earth
to unprecedented depths as new airgun eras unfold"

➠ Or without the fluff:
= "the airgunner's fall into the endless AG rabbit hole" 😇

Been there. Done that. Still falling.
"New airgun eras keep unfolding" before my eyes as I descend at terminal velocity.
I'm doomed. 😵

Matthias

Last edited:
Call me crazy here but I guess the only difference I'm seeing between the Panthera and Dynamic is the air supply? Mainly one large rear bottle like Airforce vs a smaller reversed bottle like the L2?

Do hunter driven AG's need more onboard air than competition? I really don't know so genuine question.

-Matt

Do hunter driven AG's need more onboard air than competition? I really don't know so genuine question.

-Matt
That's what I'm confused about. Maybe the addition of the .357 is why it's marketed more as a hunter? For me I'd prefer the panthera style. Idk I'm having a hard time seeing whats changed to make it anymore hunter friendly than the Panthera. The panthera hunter would make sense to me being the hunting version lol its in the name even. But yeah the more compact style fits me better also as a hunter

I wish these new FX models came with three repeatable power setting like the old FX guns used to. From what I read it seems that once most people find a set of variables that yield good results they do not want to change it. At that point the ability to change barrels or change from slugs to pellets isn’t nearly as valuable an option as it was before this complexity was added. David Enoch

Would love to see an FX rifle like this offered in a traditional walnut stock like a Daystate, Air Arms and BSA
That would be neat. I am excited about this model. that just came. But yeah seeing a traditional stock with these kind of plenum upgrades would be awesome. Actually even a Wildcat in a GRS stock hahaha that would be cool.

Reactions: orangeokie

-Matt
I guess it depends on what you are hunting. Yes and no, I think this is a great option as a just in case. Also seems it can distribute weight differently where one is more important for the PRS guys this can be better for carrying.

I wish these new FX models came with three repeatable power setting like the old FX guns used to
Well i have never been big on those restrictor power dials, but in all honesty i have not checked how speed spread behave when using this.
ALso now as i have my own big compressor, well the use of air dont worry me much, and not least as i also pretty much always shoot tethered to a 12 L bottle.
BUT ! it would be nice of there was a better way of tuning your rifle up and down in speed, CUZ maybe its just me that is stupid, but i find it very hard / not strait forward to go up or down in muzzle speed, and still maintain a flat shot string.
It would be so nice to say just have to turn your regulator up or down for more or less speed, and then dident have to worry about the rest like you have to now.