Introducing the Limited Edition Daystate Genus!

1562366879_3548145525d1fd39f00b512.74363382_DaystateGenus-Right.jpg

1562366909_12886462125d1fd3bd758625.68069844_DaystateGenus-Left.jpg

Daystate LTD has been in the business of producing superior, high end Pre-Charged pneumatic air rifles over the past 40 years. During this time, they have brought to market some of the most superior and awe-inspiring products and continue to push the envelope and the market forward. Using both a mixture of cutting-edge technology and timeless wisdom, Daystate is proud to introduce the Limited-Edition Genus. This rifle is available in .177 and .22 calibers and will have the specs/internals like that of the Regulated Regal XL. Utilizing the legendary Harper Slingshot valve and the Industry favorite Huma Regulator in tandem, the Genus delivers what many have come to expect from the world’s original Pre-Charged Pneumatic manufacturers. This rifle is incredibly appealing and sports the first ever 0dB full length shroud system that extends back to the breech block. The finish on the action is a gold/bronze mixture and catches the eye immediately. Minelli laminate stock with a commemorative pistol grip medallion installed in the bottom holds everything together and will leave the beholder breathless. This rifle will be limited to a total number of 15 in the USA.

Available Now from the following dealers:

A1 Shooting Sports

Airguns of Arizona

New England Airguns

Trenier Outdoors

Daystate America

Ahhh... Daystate! You've done it again. You've come out with one of these "Drool all over me" gorgeous rifles. Great color layout. I like the gold detail in the stock as well. Walnut end caps?

Only 15 in the USA!! How many total in the world... 40-50? I have one of your older special editions, The Huntsman Scout #30 of 50. It holds a very special place in my collection. 

Cheers! 

Tom