Introducing the KalibrGun Snipe

Kalibrgun Snipe 1200x630.jpg

Hello, Airgunners!

Introducing the KalibrGun Snipe – a true game-changer in the world of airguns! This unique model stands out from the rest of KalibrGun’s production, offering unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy, consistency, and overall performance.
The Snipe comes in four calibers – 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6.35mm, and 7.62mm (.177, .22, .25, and .30), with barrels extending up to 700mm in length for 5.5mm/.22 caliber, and up to 600mm for 6.25mm/.25 and 7.62mm/.30 calibers.
Each barrel is equipped with Cricket-like moderators attached via a 1/2 in 20 UNF twist, designed for easy operation and maintenance. The Snipe’s innovative design allows for compatibility with virtually any AR15-style stock and grip, ARCA rail mounts for heavy bipods, and Weaver or 11mm rails for optics. It utilizes air bottles with capacities of up to 700ccm, ensuring an impressive shot count.
We’ve taken the linear slide cocking system and made it exceptionally smooth, and the rifle features a crisp adjustable trigger, a hallmark of our rifles since the very first models. Best of all, you have the freedom to switch between a compact and maneuverable hunting and field rifle or a more substantial sniper configuration with increased power, range, and air capacity.
Experience the future of airgun versatility and performance with the KalibrGun Snipe.

By now the gun is available in the USA and is distributed to other regions. See more at https://kalibrgun-usa.com/

It is really sad you and all others do not do .177 / 4.5 mm in long barrels.
In his video Alexxxus mention the new valve system are harder to tune, that is for sure not what i am looking for in a new rifle, i am actually tired of the current tuning situation where you have to find harmony between pressure and hammere.
I just want to set shot speed with pressure on regulator, and valve timing ( independent of pressure ) on hammer
The fact hammer on all airguns work against pressure is so annoying to me.

+1 to other members critique, and unfortunately I have some of my own to add where I am probably not alone in feeling. Takes notes!

Bulky monoblock and another tacticool design, we're over-saturated with these imo...rinse and repeat. What does yours offer that others doesn't?

"The Snipe’s innovative design allows for compatibility with virtually any AR15-style stock and grip, ARCA rail mounts for heavy bipods, and Weaver or 11mm rails for optics"

Honestly that's not innovative as its been done, a lot, almost standard now.

Sad to see traditional style rifles take the back seat lately, and things marketed as innovative that are simply companies following suit.

I can't tell but it appears the plenum is built into the monoblock? How hard would it be to increase in volume?

-Matt

Last edited:
So how many recent guns are “game-changers”, and why do you think so?
The Huben pistol is a good example. Semi auto, 80fpe and actually a pistol (in terms of size). I agree with others that such statements (in the announcement, not our heads!), imply some technological advance, like the electronic components on Daystates and Scouts, or new hammerless mechanisms. However, this appears to be a totally conventional PCP. Of course, it could still be great!

Well i do like that many are now doing none choked barrels, i think that also have to be a must in my next rifle.
And i will call that a new trend, at least with my mediocre knowledge of airgun history / development.

I totally acknowledge the pedigree of Kalibrgun, which are not bad at all as far as i understand, even if i have never shot one.
I do think some parts on my AGT Vulcan 3 might swap directly onto some Kalibrgun models.

My guy here in little old Denmark do not carry any of the new Kalibrgun stuff, which is kinda sad CUZ his new store have a firering range, so i cant even try them out.
I also seem to remember my guy saying that shifting / selling compact rifles are hard, and it do seem like he have old inventory hanging around.
Both my rifles are compacts though the Maverick with the 700 mm barrel are not a thing you swing around in confined places, but for sure my next rifle will be conventional, though i might want a foldable tactical style stock, but it dont necessary have to be AR style.

Lord there is a bunch of people here who like to complain on the internet :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I like it, looks cool to me and I bet it is a ball to shoot.
Its likely more about the claims in the ad that arent backed up. You make claims like they did, tell us how and back them up. Calling them out for not doing that is HARDLY complaining.