Introducing the FX Maverick

So FX is finally entering the high power, slug shooting market,

yet the shot count is unmatched. I'm intrigued by how cutting

edge technology continues to take air guns in various directions.

The amazing air efficiency and removable air bottle make this

one tactically inclined rifle, without various vulnerabilities like a

beautiful wooden stock, digital display that if cracked from one

drop could make $3,000 go right down the toilet., etc. It's 

definitely not as rugged as an Evol 30, with all metal magazines,

as the plastic cover that various high end products seem to have

has always been a thorn in my side. At least Daystate is using

all metal mags, yet I wonder why they've yet to offer the Brockock 

Commander in .30, to match the Wolverine 2 .303's power,

with a rugged, tactical stock. I love the aesthetics of their Cane=Minelli

stocks they use, but if I'm dropping $2-3,000, I want something that

will last in a God forbid scenario, whereby your air gun could keep you

alive, regardless of the task at hand. 

I was curious about this. I have a texan lss .457 , and I want a compact repeater , capable of quick follow up shots while keeping the target acquired. From a bench , I can see the advantage of the cocking lever on the left keeping right hand on the trigger, but if you aren't on a bench, if you have the cocking lever or bolt on the left , I would think you would lose target acquisition if you have to use your left hand to advance the next round . What side is really better for a right handed shooter? Since I have to buy without trying, I would really appreciate the advice from someone with experience with both configurations. I saw the Uragan can be configured wither way . 

MK3 does sound pretty similar to Maverick. Could this be the...duh duh duh, Impact Mk3!!? 

dcc.png

I have 2 FX's Wildcat and a Dreamline. I'm a lefty never had a issue. Seems the cocking is on the right side for us though.

The cocking mechanism is on the same side as all the other guns I don't understand I've seen the comment "why is it on the left side" a couple times now. The "Right Profile" picture you can see the cocking lever.... 

Frank