Introducing the FX Impact M3

My next gun will be an FX

I suspect you'll be quite please with one. I certainly was. Though I didn't expect perfect, I was still quite surprised and very pleased with the performance of it.

Sameeeee. My expectations were not that high when I got my first gun just cause I had been shooting those Walmart pump BB guns as a kid, and When I got my first FX I was like eh I bet this is awesome but its a BB gun. Then I saw the Impact perform and I was like wowwwwww..... I hit a PVC pipe the other day at 230 Yards with an Impact MkII .25 Caliber and I still am amazed with the performance. 

So .... I have watched many videos (most of them repeat the same thing), reread a lot of forums, documentation, specs and I have questions to the FX. 

Would love to hear from FX, I know FX USA is reading this forum 

1) Why you set and steel use this strange gauge (manometer) on REGULATOR #1, why someone take decision to use this non-informative gauge? Really, I can't understand, there is no any reason to use this one, because it have almost the same price but at same time it can’t provide same information as provide WIKA manometers. 

Someone think in FX, that users did not need adequate information about REGULATOR #1? In this case will be glad to hear why customers did not need same class information, as on Regulator 2

2) All countries and all planet knows that all Impact users need extended rail to mount bipod, original weaver rail is too small and when customer mounts bipod on it, it not provide stability, for that we need to move bipod little bit far away. 

For that, all uses Custom made Weaver mount, additional systems, or not cheap aftermarket parts.

I curios, when we see Factory longer weaver base? I mean factory long rail, (I understand than will be useless for compact, but for standard and sniper version it's MUST HAVE part)

Just got my M3 in 22 cal tonight, I took it out to run some sight in shots and I was pleasantly surprised, at how accurate it was out of the box with 18 gr. pellets. I had some Howler slugs in a magazine from my MKII slug gun, and decided what the heck. Tried them out through the pellet liner and surprise they grouped well. 

It was too late to do any serious testing but it seems like the small changes amount to a nice shooting gun. I am going to hold judgement until it is shot more and have to decide if I want another slug gun? It shoots pellets and Howlers nice so far.

The Eagle Vision mags work fine I use them in 22 and 177 both are snugger than before but work fine.

To clarify, I don't need a bracket or anything, right? My M3 is not here yet, so I'm doing a bit of shopping while I wait. :)

You don't need anything special they fit right in the MKII and the M3 fine, I ordered from England and they came in fast no problems with them, they ship fast. I love them well worth the money.

I have owned nice air rifles since 2016 but i have owned cheap rifles since i was a kid.

I bought a Diana 460 magnum 22 in june 2016 then a couple of months later bought a maurauder 25 cal 

I owned a archery shop at that time so i really havent had time to shoot them. I sold the shop about a year ago and now im ramping up my PCP interest.

I think i want a 30 cal gun so im going to look at selling these two guns and a lot of ammo that i bought when got the guns, i think i have like 20k rounds

Im not going to get the gun until im 100% sure of the model that will fit me best but im fairly sure it will be an FX

If anyone could gripe about the release of the new M3 it would be me as I've only had my Mk2 for about three weeks. Had I known about the release of the M3 I might have waited, but I didn't, so I'm not gonna cry or throw a tantrum, just gonna relax and enjoy my new toy. Would the new features be nice to have? Yep, no doubt, but at the moment I'm having so much fun with a rifle I never thought I'd own, I'm not gonna fuss. My 22cal Mk2 shoots 23gr NSA's like a laser so why complain. Had it tuned by Utah Airguns so I could shoot slugs on max, then dial it back if I wanted to shoot pellets. May not even shoot pellets through it as I have other rifles that shoot pellets well enough. I'm not one to buy a new car every three years either as many do, I'm content to drive it until it's no longer worth putting money into. I'm also not living under a pile of debt and bills to have the latest and greatest. Not saying having new every time it comes out is bad, no judgement if you can afford it, It's just not my wheelhouse.

Walterf ,How long did it take to get your M3 in .22 cal after you ordered it?

I just ordered mine on the 19th of this month.

I order mine on the 19th from Joe Broncato (Top Gun Airguns) and had it on the East Coast on the 27th of April. Great service, and it arrived all setup to shoot 18.3 grain pellets at 880 fps. One of the best purchase experiences I have had.