Introducing the FX Impact M3

I guess I'm missing something here. All the anger at FX for not trading everyone's MKll for a new M3. Seems a little crazy to me to expect that. If I buy a new F150 and Ford comes out with a better one a month later they sure as heck aint taking it back and giving me a new one. Life and business just don't work that way. Those Mklls are still darn fine rifles!!

Well if they made the upgrade of the dual reg available for the mk1 and mk2. Ppl could of just upgrade for like $100-200. But no they had to go and make the thread larger saying the older one are too small. Comparing the thread size from mk2 to the m3 on the bottle reg, its only a millimeter different. I'm sure they could of made it fit all impact. But no, then ppl won't buy the m3. Its all about making business aka money.

This sucks I just got 2 late model Impact 2's. I never shot them can I get a factory upgrade?

.30 .35

If I were you I would call the manufacturer. They don't sell guns directly though at least FX USA. 

and Idua, I don't think so. it seems to have some internals too that probably won't fit on the MkII.

I did they said its not their problem and they don't care.

Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to your dealer to see if it is possible to trade your recently purchased Impact MK II for the Impact M3. We are a dealer distribution center and do not sell or trade rifles to individuals. Once the rifle has left our warehouse for the dealer's shop, it is up to the dealer to decide if they are willing to trade one rifle for the other.

Thank you and have a good day.

Best Regards,

Melissa

what ever!!! i'm out if they don't care about a customer 12 guns in... who will they care about? the advertisers!

Let me get this straight, you got USED MK2 and you contacting manufacture (who doesn't sell to the public) trying to trade for a new M3 and getting upset?

No offense man but doesn't work that way, contact a dealer you got the guns from, if you got 12 guns from him I'm sure he will make you happy.

Also not trying to be a..hole but did you shoot MK2 by now, just to have an idea of what are you missing?

B

Okay guys, quit your bitchin',

Poor old FX. FX can't make product fast enough. They can't get distribution fast enough. They are just overwhelmed with demand.

Let's be reasonable and help poor ole FX.

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE buy ANY FX product for 1 year. That may help them catch up. If poor ole FX still runs slow we can always give them another 6 months HELP. Prices stabilize, you'll have time to examine your purchases. Daystate needs a chance to prove their abilities. You may find there are many lesser price products that will fill dreams and needs!🤔 just 1 off the wall suggestion!

Good suggestion Keyman !!!

an other one could be to aks FX in a petition to stop developing new features and rifles. It all seems too much for the consumers to coop with. this was also done in the former eastern European countries with all kind of technical stuff. ( Lada brand cars for example). No updates , no new features for decades. You know what... There was a waiting list for these cars....! It is all about stopping new stuff and all will be fine !! 2 regulators Poehhh....Pfff... how dare you ...!! And not even backwards compatible 🤯🤯🤯😖

I would not expect any dealer to give a full refund on a gun just because I changed my mind after receiving it, especially if I have already broken the box seal. Now, I would expect any reputable dealer to accept a return if I had not opened the box and am willing to pay return shipping and a modest restocking fee. These dealers are not charity workers and are trying to make a living just like some of us are.

Everyone that has been knowledgeable regarding FX knows the MKII wouldn't stay as is, especially when seeing dual regs in the new Maverick released very recently. I was thinking semi-auto, but got that wrong, but still I knew something had to be coming for the MKII. I don't know how else FX could handle these new releases. They produce marketing literature on the new releases for all to see. You can skip, jump onboard or wait once aware of them. FX is wide-open and everyone knows they are not sitting on their duffs when it comes to staying on top. They don't have a choice.

How would I feel if I just received a new MKII a week before becoming aware of a newer model, terrible, terrible. But, if I hadn't contacted the dealer asking about any new releases from FX then that would be on me. I know the world doesn't circle around me to know what I am up to to please me.

A very impressive partial string! I didn't have the start and stop to get the efficiency right so ignore that section. A lot of shots at the same velocities are highlighted in red for the highest and lowest velocities only.

FX M3 partial string.1618767801.JPG

What program or chrograph was used to create this report?. 

It is a program I created after not finding a spreadsheet like I wanted. It is windows PC and Excel based only. If you would like a copy and use a PC with Excel you can do a search on AGN for "Free Spreadsheet" to find the link to download this program and the tutorial I created to explain how to use it. It has a lot more features than is seen in this one photo.

Please do not inquire about a cell phone version or one for a Mac. Those do not exist, but some have figured out ways to use on a Mac...Just don't ask me as I don't do Mac.

This sucks I just got 2 late model Impact 2's. I never shot them can I get a factory upgrade?

.30 .35

If I were you I would call the manufacturer. They don't sell guns directly though at least FX USA. 

and Idua, I don't think so. it seems to have some internals too that probably won't fit on the MkII.

I did they said its not their problem and they don't care.

Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to your dealer to see if it is possible to trade your recently purchased Impact MK II for the Impact M3. We are a dealer distribution center and do not sell or trade rifles to individuals. Once the rifle has left our warehouse for the dealer's shop, it is up to the dealer to decide if they are willing to trade one rifle for the other.

Thank you and have a good day.

Best Regards,

Melissa

what ever!!! i'm out if they don't care about a customer 12 guns in... who will they care about? the advertisers!

Sadly I see their point, they probably have clauses or legal distribution contracts with the dealers where they're probably not much they can do, I don't think it's something where they specifically don't want to help you they may just have to say please refer to the dealer. I have some friends in the wholesales in other industries and I asked them about it and sometimes it seems its really not up to them. Sucks, but instead of being mad with the distributer talk to the dealer, and if he really doesn't want to help you it sounds like a dealer doesn't want to help someone that has purchased "12 guns" and probably would continue to do business with them. 

I think Trigger treat, B, and Buckshtr make really good points. Some of the bitching sounds like a bunch of spoiled children LOL. 

Lol Keyman. that's a little dramatic. What is the wait now the initial m3's are out? is it even very long? You mention Daystate but whats the wait times on the DW? Does anyone remember the year-long wait on the DW, just to be released then they had to "recall" a bunch in Europe I remember seeing on the GTA forum. It seems like this waitlist for high-demand, high-end guns are universal. IF anything hopefully all these gun purchases may expand the manufacturing, give them the money to expand which is good for all of us airgunners. I guess we will see. 

Depeche that was very unfortunate but have you tried listing your used guns? I mean yeah you might take a loss but might give you enough money to get the M3 and a .35 barrel Kit. 

Keith this whole thing kinda reminds me of the Man who just got married to his lifelong long dream. While exiting the Church, he spies a drop dead beauty. Now, does he go back inside the Church and ask for a trade?😁

Didn't think so. LOL (Although in this days world, it wouldn't surprise me.)

I guess some would be happier if FX had come out with the M-3 months later. But wait, there would still be people who just bought a M-2. 

It is the way business is done. Nothing wrong with it what so ever. It keeps the business from becoming the "Remember the company we use to love so much"? What ever happened to them. Every body wanted their products. Sure seems like all the good companies go under. Whoa is me!

You just can't make everyone happy. I don't care how you go about it. 

By the way Keith, the Uragan is a laser! 😉

Knife

It is a program I created after not finding a spreadsheet like I wanted. It is windows PC and Excel based only. If you would like a copy and use a PC with Excel you can do a search on AGN for "Free Spreadsheet" to find the link to download this program and the tutorial I created to explain how to use it. It has a lot more features than is seen in this one photo.

Please do not inquire about a cell phone version or one for a Mac. Those do not exist, but some have figured out ways to use on a Mac...Just don't ask me as I don't do Mac.

Thanks for the offer, I am one of the outcasts that only use Mac and i phones. 

Wow guys? Some of You actually think when you buy a airgun no matter who makes it FX.Daystate. Air arms. Etc. you expect the dealer to trade you for the new model when it comes out? Especially when you used it? Fact is you can ask around and find out if any new models are coming out that might help! But the Manufactures usually don't give much details to the dealers because of there competitors. Am amazed at how childish this sounds I get it but I dont bitch about it am happy when new stuff comes out I love to see updates. Then you have guys who bitch because the don't make the new models compatible so they can switch a few parts and have the same gun for a couple hundred more hahaha how will the manufacture make money? If they did this I never did like a Frankenstein built airgun. Stop crying and sell your airgun someone will pay you and then buy the newer one that's what I do and it makes the world a better place. PS I love my M3 and yes it cost me a bit more but it's my hobby so what the heck. 

I don't have a dog in the fight and can understand that if you literally just received a new MK2 that it would be frustrating with the release of the M3. But at the same time just cause the M3 came out, doesn't make your MK2 a terrible gun. We've been getting along with a single reg for many years just fine. It's definitely not a necessity.