Introducing the Element Immersive Series 👀

The link I gave you only sold Immersive optics not the Element branded immersive, so if you want an Element you may want to look elsewhere.

I bought my IO 14x50 from these guys. I did ask for the tracking number as I said in an above post. Did it arrive lickity split? No. Did it arrive? Yes.

I used Paypal for this in case I had to go back on the vendor for not delivering or delivering something I didn't order. And yes their site says "preorder" but they had items in stock so I'll chalk that up to a s***y website.

@Wilco it took about 10 days to reach me. They sent it USPS. Packed well. Will take it to the range today. It shipped with 2 yardage tapes to stick on the parallax wheel, so it is expected to use the parallax to range. I thought I would try it for FT also as I like the no relief scopes and the wider field of view. It comes with 3 rails that will mount on both picatinny and dovetail rails. I have the medium on and it may be a stretch for the bullpup. But it should be no problem with the longer. And all 3 have elevation at 20 MOA steps each way which is very nice.

View attachment 376144
Just a follow up on my experience so far. I'm on day 21 (ordered on July 27th) since my order for the IO 14X50 EMD from "Sports and Outdoors" and after three attempts to contact them at [email protected] they have ignored me. I may be in touch with Paypal for a refund soon. I waited two weeks before trying to contact them since their web order page says it will be "shipped in two weeks" to no avail. If you have any info that might help contact them I would appreciate it. What's funny is they have a pop up that briefly displays recent orders from customers, that web sites do to entice you, and my order location and order is used. So far I would advise anyone to find another vendor because they have been unresponsive to my order status requests.

@Wilco - I went to the "Contacts" and filled out the information including my order number. I did say that If I did not have tracking information in a day or 2 I would start the process to get my money back from Paypal. I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time with them.

I would start the "refund" process with Paypal as they will first send out email to the vendor and start the process. I've had the vendor act (in the past) once I filed for a refund. Let me know if I can do anything else to help... I certainly will. I love the scope!

@Wilco - I went to the "Contacts" and filled out the information including my order number. I did say that If I did not have tracking information in a day or 2 I would start the process to get my money back from Paypal. I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time with them.

I would start the "refund" process with Paypal as they will first send out email to the vendor and start the process. I've had the vendor act (in the past) once I filed for a refund. Let me know if I can do anything else to help... I certainly will. I love the scope!
Thanks for the support. I think your Paypal advice may come in handy. I've never had to use them for a "grievance". I'm also going to mention that I'm a member of the mighty and proud Airgun Nation too! There's strength in numbers...:) I'll let you know how it turns out in the end.

Just a follow up on my experience so far. I'm on day 21 (ordered on July 27th) since my order for the IO 14X50 EMD from "Sports and Outdoors" and after three attempts to contact them at [email protected] they have ignored me. I may be in touch with Paypal for a refund soon. I waited two weeks before trying to contact them since their web order page says it will be "shipped in two weeks" to no avail. If you have any info that might help contact them I would appreciate it. What's funny is they have a pop up that briefly displays recent orders from customers, that web sites do to entice you, and my order location and order is used. So far I would advise anyone to find another vendor because they have been unresponsive to my order status requests.

I ordered after you on July 30th, waited for two weeks to write an email to the website to check the progress of the order, no reply, I noticed that this website uses rolling orders to attract new orders, I have filed a dispute with PayPal this morning, Apply for arbitration and return my full payment including shipping.

Reactions: Pfddi
I ordered after you on July 30th, waited for two weeks to write an email to the website to check the progress of the order, no reply, I noticed that this website uses rolling orders to attract new orders, I have filed a dispute with PayPal this morning, Apply for arbitration and return my full payment including shipping.
I went ahead and filed with Paypal also. Thanks for your comments.

The ranging with IO 14x50 worked great, precise to say it. Now about focus handle wheel I was using a lever style so no need for a large wheel. But as you can see from the picture to get a comfortable eye relif in relation to pull length I had to use a reworked 1/2" elevation piece in order to move it backwards on my L2.

View attachment 376222

But for 50 M/Y distance I would say the 14 power is short to shoot it FT handheld...
Again, I got used to high magnification scopes shooting my BR, for 100M and I am zooming in all the way to the ring center...and there is a reason why to have high magnification. Field T/H is a bit different game but I think the x16 still on the bottom line.
bigHUN,
can you tell me which lever model you used and is it calibrated for ranging? If so how did you mark it, a photo of your marking would be appreciated.
thanks,
BP-1

Last edited:
My Immersive was $377. I bought it at https://sportsandoutdoors.enrils.com/

It came in today and I have it mounted on my Uragan 25. I used the "medium" rail and may make it the larger one to back it up a bit more, but I will shoot wit it first tomorrow. Impressed with the glass quality like @bigHUN said. Reticle looks good and it came with a parallax marking tape for you r yardage! Illumination was also good. I will try and add the Pard NV007s to is and see how it fares.
Any luck with the pard nv700s and the short eye relief? what mount worked for you?

Last edited:
@daxrush I haven't put it on yet as I got an NV007SP-LRF in that I have been playing with. I did try to mount it on the Immersive with the EagleVision mount, but it is a "no go." I'm going to try and install the Pard mount on it next to see if that will work. I'll keep you posted. The "zero" eye relief may be a problem... just guessing due to the distance between the Pard and the Immersive. I had a problem with the Pard on a zero relief MTC Viper Connect (which I still have and really like the FOV!)

@daxrush I haven't put it on yet as I got an NV007SP-LRF in that I have been playing with. I did try to mount it on the Immersive with the EagleVision mount, but it is a "no go." I'm going to try and install the Pard mount on it next to see if that will work. I'll keep you posted. The "zero" eye relief may be a problem... just guessing due to the distance between the Pard and the Immersive. I had a problem with the Pard on a zero relief MTC Viper Connect (which I still have and really like the FOV)
thanks. the FOV with adding a NV sounds like the way to go but hoping the eye relief is doable for a pard.