• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Introducing the Element Immersive Series đź‘€

@Sergey1972 the optic you speak of is not from element optics. It is immersive optics brand. I was considering purchasing the 1 in the classifieds but I like the reticle that the element brand offers more so i was seeing if anyone knew when it would be available. I also checked around for immersive optics for the extended dot reticle but didn't find anyone that had them in stock.

Reactions: .20calguy
Wondering what the price tag of these are going to be 🤔
I found an Element Immersive Series 5X30 "out of stock" at a UK web site that is geared to airgunners, listed at 497.99 pounds or per conversion at this posting $643.92 US. So not much of a deal since the MTC 5X30 is $569.99 @ AOA. The HYPR-7 was listed at 1242.99 or $1606.96 US. That comes without a Bluetooth equipped rangefinder so figure at least another $300.00 ish.

I just bought the Immersive 14 x 50 from the maker. I think the Element is just rebranded. The Hypr 7 is a collaboration between Immersive and Element and I am also waiting for it to come out - very interesting blend of technology! I'll report on the 14 x 50 when it shows up.
I believe the two main differences I could find between the Immersive and the Element Immersive Series is the turret and reticle markings., Immersive uses a screw on/off cap and the Element Immersive is open or has no cap with the MIL click markings readable without removing a cap. Also the reticle markings are different. Immersive was working on the HYPR style scope in 2022. I think Element bought in to it's development and will market it.

Reactions: Pfddi
I had the IO (imersiveoptics) 14x50 for several months a year before last year. I got it through a middleman in Ireland (some rusian surplus store).
The glass quality is very impressive comparing to over twenty scopes I had in the past. The only problem I had - it was mounted on my foldable Leshiy2 and because of a short eye relief it mounted very rear, I could not fit it comfortably in a smallest possible travel bag. I regret selling it for that reason I must admit.
I would buy again now if they come up with some longer eye relief.

My Immersive was $377. I bought it at https://sportsandoutdoors.enrils.com/

It came in today and I have it mounted on my Uragan 25. I used the "medium" rail and may make it the larger one to back it up a bit more, but I will shoot wit it first tomorrow. Impressed with the glass quality like @bigHUN said. Reticle looks good and it came with a parallax marking tape for you r yardage! Illumination was also good. I will try and add the Pard NV007s to is and see how it fares.

I had the IO (imersiveoptics) 14x50 for several months a year before last year. I got it through a middleman in Ireland (some rusian surplus store).
The glass quality is very impressive comparing to over twenty scopes I had in the past. The only problem I had - it was mounted on my foldable Leshiy2 and because of a short eye relief it mounted very rear, I could not fit it comfortably in a smallest possible travel bag. I regret selling it for that reason I must admit.
I would buy again now if they come up with some longer eye relief.
Excuse my ignorance. Seeing that prism scopes aren’t used in FT they are not very good at ranging - or do I have this completely wrong?

Excuse my ignorance. Seeing that prism scopes aren’t used in FT they are not very good at ranging - or do I have this completely wrong?
I bought the Immersive Optics 14x50 to try in hunter division FT. The depth of field is very very narrow which is of course good for range-finding. But there is a very short rotation of the focus knob to focus from 10-55 yards. Also the focus wheel is near the shooter's face so I needed to have JDs Custom Designs make a wide diameter wheel that had only a couple of axles so the rim of the wheel wouldn't hit my face. For me the near fatal flaw is the short rotation of the focus knob. If they could add gearing for that and increase magnification to 16x, it could be superb for HFT.