Introduce myself

Hi my name is Bill. I am a fellow airgunner and competitive shooter. I am also NRL22 match director for our local club matches (Bedford County NRL22 Series) I enjoy airguns and have been competing with them for 2 years. Before that I shot a lot of rimfire. I started out in air rifle as a way to get my nephew involved in shooting. He didn't like the loud noise of most guns but was very mechanically inclined and inquisitive about how the guns worked so I hoped it would be a way to get him involved. Unfortunately the Good Lord had other plans for him and took him home early. But I kept into it as a way to honor him. I started out with a Gauntlet 2. Next was an Air Venturi Avenger. Then I purchased a couple of FX Panthera's that are more suitable for how we shoot. And finally I purchased a Skout Epoch that I'm trying to make more compatible for NRL22 competition. I enjoy tinkering and working with new shooters. Last year we had our first air rifle only nrl22 style match. We had a good turn out and got to introduce our style of competing to everyone. I am hoping to have another one again this year if my work schedule permits. Thanks for having a site where we can all come together. I look forward to meeting you in my travels.

Welcome to a really fun forum with a bunch of great folks!
So sorry to hear about the loss of your nephew.
I sent you a private message, but I’m not sure if you can do that yet without the required ten posts.
I have an idea that you might like about a way to honor your nephew.
Feel free to email me at this email.
[email protected]
Good to have you here!
These fine folks will definitely help you enter the bottomless rabbit hole of airgunning!😂

Reactions: Area 814 AirGunner
Hi my name is Bill. I am a fellow airgunner and competitive shooter. I am also NRL22 match director for our local club matches (Bedford County NRL22 Series) I enjoy airguns and have been competing with them for 2 years. Before that I shot a lot of rimfire. I started out in air rifle as a way to get my nephew involved in shooting. He didn't like the loud noise of most guns but was very mechanically inclined and inquisitive about how the guns worked so I hoped it would be a way to get him involved. Unfortunately the Good Lord had other plans for him and took him home early. But I kept into it as a way to honor him. I started out with a Gauntlet 2. Next was an Air Venturi Avenger. Then I purchased a couple of FX Panthera's that are more suitable for how we shoot. And finally I purchased a Skout Epoch that I'm trying to make more compatible for NRL22 competition. I enjoy tinkering and working with new shooters. Last year we had our first air rifle only nrl22 style match. We had a good turn out and got to introduce our style of competing to everyone. I am hoping to have another one again this year if my work schedule permits. Thanks for having a site where we can all come together. I look forward to meeting you in my travels.
Did any Springer shooters compete.

Welcome!

Reactions: Area 814 AirGunner