• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Good evening! I'm new here, from South Florida, I've been shooting pcp's for 3.5ish years now and have been doing iguana pest control for about 2.5 years and I do hunting tours. I also work on airguns, and try to help when and wherever I can. I've owned airguns from low end, to high end. I'm a prior coast guard vet and have traveled a bit across the US.

Welcome and thank you for your service. I have the greatest respect for the US Coast Guard. I spent the best part of my life racing sail boats in the harbor in Charleston, SC.
I have visited Charleston once to see a friend beautiful area! Racing sail boats definitely sounds fun. I remember doing along side tows and stern with sail vessels and that was not the easiest going through a fast and narrowing channel.

Good evening! I'm new here, from South Florida, I've been shooting pcp's for 3.5ish years now and have been doing iguana pest control for about 2.5 years and I do hunting tours. I also work on airguns, and try to help when and wherever I can. I've owned airguns from low end, to high end. I'm a prior coast guard vet and have traveled a bit across the US.
welcome aboard and eat those lizards....