Intro: New guy with a Crosman 760

Newbie here. My new Crosman 760 arrived today. This is my first air gun and loving it so far. I got the kit with scope, pellets, bbs, safety glasses off amazon. And yes, I was checking shipping a dozen times a day, even before it shipped. Anyways, it got here this morning, so of course, I had to take it out and give it a few rounds. Finished off all the ammo the kit came with. I managed to get the scope decently sighted in at 10M/yards. (paced it out.) However, I didn't use a rest. I like to sit on my back foot and rest my arm on my forward knee, so its not perfect, but good enough for a quick afternoon of fun. 

Anyways, after burning through the 5 paper targets the kit came with, I decided to shoot the empty scotch tape role I was using to tape up the targets. Took two shots and thought I missed both times. Turns out, I didn't.

One round went right dead center of the roll, and the next went through without moving the roll. Both were at 10 paces with 10 pumps shooting the flat nosed pellets that the kit came with. Using the scope.

20210722_133402.1626992448.jpg

After this, I removed the scope and just had fun obliterating the tape dispenser with iron sights. 

Didn't really have any questions. Just wanted to show off a bit and introduce myself.

Welcome to the club! You will be buying a Daystate DeltaWolf before you know what hit you!

Wow! Does that thing recycle ammunition too? Melt down old lead rounds into new ones and auto loads them? lol

I've actually got my eye on a Crosman DPMS. The wife and I very partial to replica guns. She favors WWII and Korean era while I prefer more modern replicas.