• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Intro and new HW97k

Howdy all

I just wanted to introduce myself. As the subject implies, I’m a new user on the forum. My name is Michael and I live about 30 miles SE of Seattle. I’ve been shooting trap at a few of the local clubs for the last couple of years, but wanted to try something a bit different.

I own a number of center fire and rimfire long guns and hand guns, but currently only one air rifle - a Diana P34 I’ve had for a number of years. After scouring this forum (and several others who shall remain nameless) I ordered up an HW97K that should be here this Thursday along with a Hawke scope. I’m looking forward to getting it set up and sighted in. I’ve read a lot about tune kits and I’m sure I’ll have more questions once it’s broken in.

Michael

Welcome to the forum.
If you have not yet DO get to "Tacoma Rifle & Revolver Club" , personally highly recommend Field Target but benchrest with fellow airgunners and the knowledge you get is So worth the trip.

Dave Brown is listed as the airgun compition director : http://tacomarifle.org/competition.htm

You will save countless $$'s and time while enjoying the comradery. Great way to find deals on try it before you buy it.

Keep us posted.

John

Thanks everyone! @spysir - I'd found them online but haven't had a chance to make it out that way yet. I'm not far from Renton Fish & Game club, so I have a place close to sight in at some decent distances. There is also a club in West Seattle that has an indoor range, which may be fun in the winter (Cascade does as well, but their membership list is about a 3 three year wait at the moment.) I'll definitely contact Dave Brown, as I'd like to know what kind of competitions they have.

check here , scroll thru til you find links

Reactions: mjb206