• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Into other expensive hobbies ?

As long as that plane has the fuel switch where the pilot can reach it, unlike the one that John Denvers plane had. Ok, have to ask, you tow the trailers behind each other?
Yep, fuel valve easy reach for pilot. Just where it should be. The RV photo is from the dealer lot. The other RV is not mine. Lol I do wish i would have gone with a toy hauler for the Harley.

As if guns and old cars weren't enough already, I also build and fly R/C aircraft. Here's an 80" wingspan Piper Pawnee, and 52" rotorspan Thunder Tiger Raptor 30V2. Both are 2-stroke glow-fuel powered. The Pawnee is a slow relaxing flyer with all the lift those big wings generate. The Raptor is white-knuckle all the way.

DSC00005 copy 2.JPG

DSC00001 copy.JPG

DSC00005 copy 3.JPG

Getting deep into Electric Bikes, been Riding a Sur-ron Light bee for a year and just about to get either a new Ultra or Storm, still trying to make my mind up,....there's so much modding with aftermarket parts that you can really go nuts with Electric motorcycles.

Definitely trying to get out of Airguns but it's really hard to get rid of inventory,.....I rather have the money now to put into the bikes ;)
That’s like pouring money down a rat hole.

My Brother always asked me, "Why do you waste your Money on that stuff" .... Meanwhile, He has a room full of 27 Surfboards and Paddleboards, 12 PB rifles, 6 PB pistols, a living room full of 10 Guitars and a Garage full of 4 Motorcycles....... my answer to him.... " Because you do"....... 😁😁😁.... that shut him up....(y)

Compared to my fishing addiction, the investment in my airgun and shooting interests (about 15 high quality airguns) are pretty insignificant LOL!

In addition to boat, motor, electronics and rods, I have several tackle boxes the size of coolers that require two hands to lift. I could trade any one of the boxes for a nice airgun, scope and all the accessories. Mind that I've been buying fishing gear for over 5 decades.

Think that the cost of a good airgun is low relative to the cost of the ammunition that will be put through it over it's life.

Figure that I should enjoy my toys while I can.

HE Audio, guitars & everything related, photography,,film & digital..this pic was took from a old crap phone & not my gear lol. glassing for birds & wildlife..Ultravids in March !!!!! using Kowa Genesis 44 now, but Leica is calling my name
😂 Actually selling some of my guitar gear off & keeping sentimental & favorites.
It was hard to explain to my girlfiend of 5 years that one needs 20k to listen to music in my house at a minimum. She agrees now but thought I was bat poop crazy at 1st. I showed her that 20k in high end audio is beer money at best.. my 20k was skilled spending.
JoeIMG_6236.JPG

My house, although I don’t see it as a hobby anymore, is a sinkhole/rabbit hole in itself. In the 27 years I’ve been here any spare change always went towards this house in remodels and upgrades.
Well, just a week ago wifey was very upset with the algae growth on our pond. Dumping chemicals into that is costly. So the idea of a fountain came up, and she wanted one. Parts just came in this week so I know what I’ll be doing the next few days.

Let’s just say I could’ve bought a new Alkin for what that’s gonna end up costing when it’s all completed. As you guys all know, happy wife happy life. She supports this crazy pellet gun hobby of mine so the few times she wants something, she gets it.

Understand that my woman truly doesn’t ask for much. No beauty salon bills, no jewelry, no fancy Denali cars for her. Heck, she only gets her hair done twice a year! Truly low maintenance. She deserves to have her toys, too, except the difference is her choice of toys will only add resell value to our place later on when we decide to downsize

Reactions: rangur1
As if guns and old cars weren't enough already, I also build and fly R/C aircraft. Here's an 80" wingspan Piper Pawnee, and 52" rotorspan Thunder Tiger Raptor 30V2. Both are 2-stroke glow-fuel powered. The Pawnee is a slow relaxing flyer with all the lift those big wings generate. The Raptor is white-knuckle all the way.

View attachment 374562

View attachment 374563

View attachment 374564
A relative would give me poop about the cost of my RC heli's every time we saw each other while he would brag about the $200 he spent at the bar every Friday night on drinks for his pretend bar friends.

Reactions: Northwoods22