• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Into other expensive hobbies ?

Getting deep into Electric Bikes, been Riding a Sur-ron Light bee for a year and just about to get either a new Ultra or Storm, still trying to make my mind up,....there's so much modding with aftermarket parts that you can really go nuts with Electric motorcycles.

Definitely trying to get out of Airguns but it's really hard to get rid of inventory,.....I rather have the money now to put into the bikes ;)

image.jpg

Guitars
L to R
1943 Epiphone Blackstone archtop, Custom partscaster, 1997 Parker Fly Deluxe

Motorcycles both street and dirt though it's mostly dirt now days. Had to sell my cbr1100xx due to where I live. 5.5 miles of unmaintained dirt road to get to the pavement. I still ride my dual sported XR500r to and from town to pick up the mail. I probably should sell it too cause at 71 I don't bounce to good and I'm by myself and not a lot of people live between my home and the post office.

I guess buying and setting up a truck and camper is now a hobby but I'm doing it so that I can do my other hobbies. I don't want SWAT to show up because I'm shooting my alien/military looking pellet guns in the backyard and I want to use my telescope for star gazing and that's better in the country. I can also fly my RC stuff without worrying about the FCC since there is a airport behind my house. I figure it will cost me eleven grand just to get set up to drive out for a few days stay in the woods but it's a good deal to me. Oh, I almost forgot about shooting the PB! They say that there wont be any gas powered cars/trucks in seven years so I'm getting my setup while I can.

Motorcycles both street and dirt though it's mostly dirt now days. Had to sell my cbr1100xx due to where I live. 5.5 miles of unmaintained dirt road to get to the pavement. I still ride my dual sported XR500r to and from town to pick up the mail. I probably should sell it too cause at 71 I don't bounce to good and I'm by myself and not a lot of people live between my home and the post office.
71 and still riding, you are now a hero of mine. I've been telling myself that I'm not too old to get a bike but around here you gotta figure that most drivers want to kill bike riders.