• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Interesting 100yd Group with NSA .177 slugs

This group of ten rounds was shot at 100yd this morning. The winds were right to left, 3-7mph. I did not wait for the wind to die or be consistent as I wanted to see what sort of drift/spread would occur. Sorry the poa is not in the picture, it was about a foot above the group. The 8 shots on the right are about 3.5" outside to outside. The two on the left open it up to about 5". For me this shows great potential in the round at that range. The next chance I have to shoot there I will set up a couple wind flags and see if I can get MOA groupings or better.
1524068367_9286389515ad7700f088231.87553220_20180418_112736.jpg

Thanks. I'll not be touching this guns tune again unless something fails. That's less than likely as I rebuilt and resealed it this winter. I may have to buy a used one later on to test different speeds though. There will be an outdoor BR match next month in Lebanon Ct if you're interested. The details are in the competition section.