Intenseaty22’S Walther LGV Master Pro .177

Is the rowan engineering trigger for the lgv worth the extra coin or should I just do the yankee mod for the trigger?

To be honest, I’m not sure. I kinda messed up the installation the first time and not sure if it can function any better than it is right now. It’s very nice for sure, but functionally, can’t say. I did order the Walther Trigger for my .22, but been very hectic and have not installed yet. I hope to tear down that gun soon and will update that thread then. 

Hi folks,

I recieved for Netherlands, 16J version, after more than two months my LGV mater pro, who was sold out in all stores in Europe. I replaced the pastic trigger by walther steel tune, as I did with my LGU.

I am insterested to try the vortek kit, as Hector blog shows ;:

https://www.ctcustomairguns.com/hectors-airgun-blog/a-yankee-tune-for-the-walther-lgu

I installed the vortek HW77 25 mm (I had installed vortek kit at other 8 air rifles, but the rifle dont cock with the vortek kit installed. I cut the guide as link shows and I removed the internal original steel washer inside the cylender beforethe top hat , any idea what is missing ?

Haven’t shot her or posted in a while, been sitting there a good 2 months +

10 shot group at 25 yards, JSBs 10.34gr, ~ 5/8” group with heart jumping all over the place visually evident on scope. 

1566164607_20856197405d59c67fd75572.74759189_537329AB-1A0B-4744-8EAD-85A7DB4D08EF.jpeg

There is another good trigger option from a member here. He has a 3 screw trigger that gives you the option to use either more or less leverage thus tuning a bit easier pull traded off by a bit more movement. He offers a setback curved trigger that I purchased and do like a lot. I'll have to find the link but I'll try to put it here later.

[email protected] has a few options for the triggers which he makes himself. In Texas I believe. I also have a modified stock trigger and a Rowan trigger in Walthers and like both of them. His setback trigger feels good to me and the function is nice.

I'm already in communication with him to get one of his triggers. Thank you though.

I finally got a chance to do some target shooting yesterday with my LGV due to a break in the rain.

The accuracy of this rifle is amazing. Sub 1 inch groups at 25 m is EASY! I need smaller spinners now.

I have a D56 and a HW97kt and this gun is definitely more accurate than either of those two.

The quietness and smoothness of operation makes it a pleasure to shoot. The pellet smack against the target is louder than the gun's report.

Amazing.

I'm already in communication with him to get one of his triggers. Thank you though.

I finally got a chance to do some target shooting yesterday with my LGV due to a break in the rain.

The accuracy of this rifle is amazing. Sub 1 inch groups at 25 m is EASY! I need smaller spinners now.

I have a D56 and a HW97kt and this gun is definitely more accurate than either of those two.

The quietness and smoothness of operation makes it a pleasure to shoot. The pellet smack against the target is louder than the gun's report.

Amazing.

Same experience here with both the LGV and LGU. Very accurate and smooth to shoot. Heavy, yes, so not a "carry" gun in the lightest sense of the term but they do seem to be among the best shooting non-pcp rifles available (JMO, of course). And since weight is so subjective, I certainly wouldn't exclude one for the purpose of hunting. Just wouldn't want to woods walk all day with one.