Intenseaty22’s HW30S Urban Pro

Well that’s interesting information. You aren’t the only one who specifically wants one. Lots of folk just fall in love with the Urban in black pepper laminate. Heck, I almost bought a second one. Not received well? Yeah, interesting, but I guess it may all be in the numbers. Who knows.

Anyway, no clue. Just keep looking at classifieds & AoA used section. You never know when one may pop up. 

Do you think it is possible to remove it without damaging the moderator? Any concerns on damage to the barrel with all that heat?

I ask this as I would prefer to be able to remove it for cleaning, and to compare the Weihrauch moderator to a DonnyFL model, but not at the risk of messing with the overall performance of the HW30. With the straw suggestion for the patch, I don’t NEED to remove it.

The heat will not damage the barrel or the moderator. The Weihrauch moderator is excellent, however, I hate the idea of it being affixed permanently. I wanted to try different ones, shorter ones. I wanted the ease of cleaning. I also wanted to fit the Carbon Fiber tube around the barrel for a little bit of bling.

Yeah, I certainly don’t want to damage it, but I don’t like having it permanently attached. 

thanks

Same way I like accuracy, reliability, and functionality, I also like nice looks on my guns. This is how it currently looks. 
7984E476-6084-4895-AA1D-AED0310F552E.1620658610.jpeg

2FBBB1F6-2BB1-4692-A5D3-D79E9459F895.1620658595.jpeg