Intenseaty22’s HW30S Urban Pro

Scope changed to newly acquired 3-12 UTG Bugbuster. Frankly, the Weihrauch glass is much nicer, but I wanted a little more magnification and some dots for holdovers on the cheap. Think this will work out. Too damn windy today to group. Will check out on the weekend if weather permits. 

dec9d763df8b04e4209977e6a2235374.jpg

"Windmill01"Two new air rifles, new scope and pellets, ok which bank did you knock over?

Well, frankly, I should not be spending so much money as I have been. But, I do have a budget to which I adhere and I'm blessed to have a job that pays well enough for me to be able to afford some toys. That and it's very addictive, I saw that HW30 "Used" but in Like New Condition for over $100 less than new new and was on my list to buy. Probably would not have bought the LGV had it happened a week before. 
This is about my only hobby these days too, so I splurge a little. I also sell some stuff that I have tried out and decide I can let it go so I can try out the other stuff. 
Did I mention I just got a new Atlas Bipod for my Cricket? LOL. Gonna have to put that picture up under PCPs. 

That is a very nice looking gun! I have the .20 cal standard version with a hawke vantage 2-7*32 scope and they match like peanuttbutter and jam! I have also ordered the new hw30s synthetic .177, love these litle guns so much! So much quality and accurasy for the price it's mindblowing! I have zeroed mine at 20 meters, and i have several times shooting of leafstalk from a three at 35 meters with 2 mildots holdover

This HW30 is going to be a keeper! It has already proven itself here for it’s purpose at large. Take care of the perimeter of the house. Small rodents have been dealt with with precision.

Christian I now have a picture in my mind of your HW30 patrolling the fence line ? The precision part could be the shooter as well you know, unless your rifle and scope is full of electronic gear like some of those pcp’s.

Gary

My Hw77 killed its UTG 3-9*40 two weeks ago. I have received a replacement UTG under warranty but I ordered a Hawke 4-12*42 at the same time from another shop It still haven’t arrived as yet, maybe tomorrow. I’ll post some pics then. As for my LGV she’s still shooting extremely well. My two Trails are going strong for now. It’s usually the 177 that either kills a scope or plays up.

As for accuracy the trigger doesn’t pull itself.

Gary